Zorba's agenda

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
To be honest you have set the bar very low. So maybe. Dont disagree about bud abbott but didnt see gillard as a leader at all.
In a hung parliament she got more legislation through than Abbott and Turnbull combined, including the Gonski reforms and the NDIS. All while being savaged on a daily basis by the Murdoch press and the 2GBs of the country.
Now back to Zorba, please!

In a hung parliament she got more legislation through than Abbott and Turnbull combined, including the Gonski reforms and the NDIS. All while being savaged on a daily basis by the Murdoch press and the 2GBs of the country.

She also rushed through some insane tax policy obviously not thought through that is very much zorba like. Just because its an achievement , doesnt make it a good one. Sorry but right now i know a fair few people that are quitting there jobs to avoid tax being paid on something they dont have but may never have but because of her rule they have to front up a small fortune, a few are mortgaging there houses to pay a bill on nothing. They may get paid a few yeàrs down the track but the only guarantee is a massive debt until then, really Substantial bills. Im sorry but she was mentioned at a time we are personally rearranging our lives for something that no one can see is real except ATO , all passed by her. For the last few months she has been on my **** list. If you dont want me to comment dont talk her up. Your entitled too, its cool but expect rebuttles. She is a witch in our household

Seeing that this post has veered into politics, perhaps we could encourage Zorba to stand for Tony Abbott's Warringah seat?
That way we could get rid of both men.

There’s a fabulous fish cafe I know in Santorini, I’m sure ZtH would be happy there eating Sea Bass and drinking Ouzo!!

Another odd piece today. Apart from the Slater boostering, he stated it was good to see former Manly players wanting to help out and be a part of the organisation.

We had that awhile ago, remember Zorb? People like Toovey, Luke Williamson etc.* Before that decades of success built around employing Manly people to coach and support the club’s progress from the sidelines. A model probably borrowed from Souths and St George in earlier times and refined by Arthurson and co. Now emulated at places like Melbourne, Easts and Penrith.

* At the time, you and your family wanted them gone and proceeded to ‘destroy the club to save the club’.

How did that work out?

Another odd piece today. Apart from the Slater boostering, he stated it was good to see former Manly players wanting to help out and be a part of the organisation.

We had that awhile ago, remember Zorb? People like Toovey, Luke Williamson etc.* Before that decades of success built around employing Manly people to coach and support the club’s progress from the sidelines. A model probably borrowed from Souths and St George in earlier times and refined by Arthurson and co. Now emulated at places like Melbourne, Easts and Penrith.

* At the time, you and your family wanted them gone and proceeded to ‘destroy the club to save the club’.

How did that work out?

Sounds like someone has been told to pull his head in .... #talkupmanly ..

So, all that money thrown at education. How is that working for us in regards to results?

I think he is just sprouting everything he is currently learning about politics at high school or university.

If you are talking to me, it's spouting you twit. I hope the irony isn't lost on you that while making a slight on someone else's education you cannot even use the right word and come off looking particularly stupid

Last edited:

How did that work out?
I just read this bloke's column.
He's kidding isn't he.
The bloke had no shame.
He didn't have the decency to write a good word about Tooves when he was shown the door.
Any bloody wonder the ex players steered clear.
They would only want to come back because they are sick of what's happening not to be involved with the current hierarchy.

Heard him this morning he is a disgrace he said 1 of 3 clubs Sharks,Tigers and us will relocate within 2 years (the other 2 who don't will be broke) also said the nrl will have to step in as Brookie is a health hazard can't get medical cab on the ground. Finally without naming him strongly suggested with a chuckle that Gorman will be booted in the new year.
It's up on podcast big sports breakfast weekend if anybody wants to hear the dribbler.

Meanwhile at BSB studios
C54DACC1-0E15-4617-A020-BB33077757CA.jpeg

Heard him this morning he is a disgrace he said 1 of 3 clubs Sharks,Tigers and us will relocate within 2 years (the other 2 who don't will be broke) also said the nrl will have to step in as Brookie is a health hazard can't get medical cab on the ground. Finally without naming him strongly suggested with a chuckle that Gorman will be booted in the new year.
It's up on podcast big sports breakfast weekend if anybody wants to hear the dribbler.

Concerning if the part about relocation and Gorman is true. Also concerning is that he appears to be giving oxygen to the idea that Brookvale is dangerous and derelict as he has written previously.

Also concerning is that he appears to be giving oxygen to the idea that Brookvale is dangerous and derelict as he has written previously.

I don't find that concerning, as soon as the NRL and the state government believe it maybe something will be done.

Can’t get a medi cab on the field? How come when the Brookie Fair is on they can get a bus that sells the show bags out there..? Tad bigger than a golf cart...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7