Zorba's agenda

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I posted the MD link - it's free and you can read the Wed, Sat issues even from the past
All the wingers he mentions are over 6ft giants compared to Wright who I didn't see as a winger anyway.
Tom was 6 " 2 on the old scale , it was apparently reported , Just remember him getting the pill on the wing [ or outside position ] once for Blacktown and he easily burnt the opposition with pure speed to score but again would he have had the other attributes required out wide and isolated in defence . .

Today ZtC claims Wright was booted by Manly, next page has Wright thanking Manly for an early release

Tom is hardly going to say I was booted. Ballin,Gutherson,Buhrer were all "released" but we all know they were booted. To suggest the club wanted to keep Tom is wrong.

Tom is hardly going to say I was booted. Ballin,Gutherson,Buhrer were all "released" but we all know they were booted. To suggest the club wanted to keep Tom is wrong.

Tom has confirmed that he has been in discussions with both brumbies and Wallabies for some time ..... and asked for a release and is thankful to Manly for granting it ...

Can we please stop the inane crap of saying he was booted ..... only ZtC is mumbling that line ... and as I said ... his versions of events are unreliable when there is an agenda to push ....

I can't imagine Zorba is saying anything that Uncle Penn isn't aware of or hasn't pre-approved .....

If I was Gorman .. (I don't know of any other major figure at the club that would necessitate a propaganda campaign) .... I would have my CV dusted off ....

OH .... and let's keep abusing Barrett for having the courage to stand up to these prize dickheads ....the ruling Junta is about to strike again .........

No because I know how it transpired and Tom while happy to go, at the time when he was told "he could look elsewhere" even though under contract felt like he was booted.He than contacted his manager who put some calls in and the Brumbies were the most interested party so he signed with them.

Even if I accept your version of events rather than Tom's .... he still had the option of staying and forcing his way into FG like countless footballers have done since 1908 ......

Being told you can look elsewhere and being "booted" are hardly the same thing even if true .....

Zorbas current agenda is bizarre. How a club can have someone publicly signing off as an employee, after speaking so ill of your organisation. It Beggers Belief.

Unless Penns end game, is the death of the Sea Eagles?

If it's not, he has to boot Zorba for breach of contract? You can't say Zorba is acting in Manly's best interest.

#PennandZorbahavegottogo. (They are just too weird)

Zorbas current agenda is bizarre. How a club can have someone publicly signing off as an employee, after speaking so ill of your organisation. It Beggers Belief.

Unless Penns end game, is the death of the Sea Eagles?

If it's not, he has to boot Zorba for breach of contract? You can't say Zorba is acting in Manly's best interest.

#PennandZorbahavegottogo. (They are just too weird)

Remember, “ always an agenda “!!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7