Zorba's agenda

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Remember, “ always an agenda “!!!
Which is what makes this so so bizarre, Marky Mark.

If Zorba was rogue, Penn would publically cut him loose.

So Zorba publicly kicking the club whilst it is down, is part of the owners agenda.

Let's think about that. (Ponder)

The obvious answer is it is intended to put pressure on Baz. Someone on here suggested Tbaz was doing recruitment since Bozo got the, ahh moved on.

If Baz stays, I guess Baz will read the paper and feel his public reputation is being criticized on a weekly basis by Zorb. Perhaps.

But after 15th I'm not sure Baz has a reputation which can go any lower. LOL.

But if that is what it is, is it insane?

I know when I read the negative Zorbas articles about the Manly club I'm blaming Penn.

OK so our wingers aren't Rapana or Corey Oates. I'm pretty sure we didn't buy Matt Wright or Brad Parker off the Roosters for a million dollars a year.

Public's told next year will be rubbish, Elgy is as good as signings will get?

Even if Penn rides in bareback and attempts too save the day with some WOW signings. Corey Oates obviously given Zorbas article about wingers.

I find the concept of going negative, to make the possible pending positive news. Umm Insane.

If it's about saving $250k on Trents pay out figure.

Umm what would 3000 members who read the Manly Daily who have already gone off and bought Swans or Union memberships for the family, cost the club? Add in some corporate sponsors who go else where on the back of the negativity.

When the public only sees a team who were wooden spoon material. Apparently have no cash. Have no coach. Have no recruitment bloke. And an owner to tight to even buy 17 plastic chairs.

I'm not sure bad publicity is good publicity right now.

I do think Penn might be a bit too tight and this club needs a new media man as well.

I tell ya. This Agenda is nothing short of bizarre.

Agenda

1. Attendance and apologies
2. Business arising from previous minutes
3. Lunch at Diethnes
4. Hang around narrabeen gossiping
5. Write column, laden with opinion.

Which is what makes this so so bizarre, Marky Mark.

If Zorba was rogue, Penn would publically cut him loose.

So Zorba publicly kicking the club whilst it is down, is part of the owners agenda.

Let's think about that. (Ponder)

The obvious answer is it is intended to put pressure on Baz. Someone on here suggested Tbaz was doing recruitment since Bozo got the, ahh moved on.

If Baz stays, I guess Baz will read the paper and feel his public reputation is being criticized on a weekly basis by Zorb. Perhaps.

But after 15th I'm not sure Baz has a reputation which can go any lower. LOL.

But if that is what it is, is it insane?

I know when I read the negative Zorbas articles about the Manly club I'm blaming Penn.

OK so our wingers aren't Rapana or Corey Oates. I'm pretty sure we didn't buy Matt Wright or Brad Parker off the Roosters for a million dollars a year.

Public's told next year will be rubbish, Elgy is as good as signings will get?

Even if Penn rides in bareback and attempts too save the day with some WOW signings. Corey Oates obviously given Zorbas article about wingers.

I find the concept of going negative, to make the possible pending positive news. Umm Insane.

If it's about saving $250k on Trents pay out figure.

Umm what would 3000 members who read the Manly Daily who have already gone off and bought Swans or Union memberships for the family, cost the club? Add in some corporate sponsors who go else where on the back of the negativity.

When the public only sees a team who were wooden spoon material. Apparently have no cash. Have no coach. Have no recruitment bloke. And an owner to tight to even buy 17 plastic chairs.

I'm not sure bad publicity is good publicity right now.

I do think Penn might be a bit too tight and this club needs a new media man as well.

I tell ya. This Agenda is nothing short of bizarre.

What if Gorman is the target? No one else there that would be important enough to warrant a white-anting is there?

Agenda

1. Attendance and apologies
2. Business arising from previous minutes
3. Lunch at Diethnes
4. Hang around narrabeen gossiping
5. Write column, laden with opinion.

(3) at least he has a good choice in restaurants.

What if Gorman is the target? No one else there that would be important enough to warrant a white-anting is there?

Surely if Scotty wants Gorman gone, he goes and has a conversation, Scotty has too much money to lose with this type of media article.

Unless it is all about relocating too Perth perhaps.

Zorba may well have gone rogue and be on a personal agenda.

What I do find interesting, is by signing off as a Manly Sea Eagles employee at the bottom of the news paper article. After bagging the club publicly.

I would have thought Zorba would generally have an obligation to act in the Clubs best interest as it's employee?

I wonder if Scotty and Zorba are talking?

Seriously this agenda is bizarre!

Surely if Scotty wants Gorman gone, he goes and has a conversation, Scotty has too much money to lose with this type of media article.

Unless it is all about relocating too Perth perhaps.

Zorba may well have gone rogue and be on a personal agenda.

What I do find interesting, is by signing off as a Manly Sea Eagles employee at the bottom of the news paper article. After bagging the club publicly.

I would have thought Zorba would generally have an obligation to act in the Clubs best interest as it's employee?

I wonder if Scotty and Zorba are talking?

Seriously this agenda is bizarre!

ZtH has been bizarre for years!!

Should have been sacked years ago! Like a Victor lawn mower just won’t give up
He was sacked years ago, and every CEO that has took him on since has been booted. The bloke is the J Edgar Hoover of Manly. No one wants him there but he has dirt on everyone and will sling it to keep his position. Thats how we have ended up with a non existent cuck media manager like Wayne Cousins who bans the clubs own supporters off twitter.

He was sacked years ago, and every CEO that has took him on since has been booted. The bloke is the J Edgar Hoover of Manly. No one wants him there but he has dirt on everyone and will sling it to keep his position. Thats how we have ended up with a non existent cuck media manager like Wayne Cousins who bans the clubs own supporters off twitter.
Yes they can’t take criticism very well, but lots of fans do go over the top!!

Yes basically he was asked what’s happening with coach by Jimmy Smith- he said he didn’t know and didn’t want to know or words to that effect.

Well ... there are only two people at the club with the power or authority to appoint a new coach ..... Penn and Gorman ...... to appear to arrogantly dismiss this process and the person(s) involved .....

Sounds like Zorba has gone rogue against one or both of them .....

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8