Zorba's agenda

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
ZtH is the Tony Abbott of rugby league and vice versa - Mr Rabbit is the ZtH of politics.

Both men are wreckers, not builders.

Both men have found a financial teat to suck on (like the David Walliams character in Little Britain) for eternity, because they’re effectively useless at anything else. Too bad how much damage they do in the meantime - one to the nation, one to the local football team.

ZtH is the Tony Abbott of rugby league and vice versa - Mr Rabbit is the ZtH of politics.

Both men have found a financial teat to suck on (like the David Walliams character in Little Britain) for eternity, because they’re effectively useless at anything else. Too bad how much damage they do in the meantime - one to the nation, one to the local football team.

Abbott was great at attacking the government while in opposition, once he became pm he was lost.
Now he is attacking his own.
Ditto ztc

He was sacked years ago, and every CEO that has took him on since has been booted. The bloke is the J Edgar Hoover of Manly. No one wants him there but he has dirt on everyone and will sling it to keep his position. Thats how we have ended up with a non existent cuck media manager like Wayne Cousins who bans the clubs own supporters off twitter.
And he is the Penn brother in law

Zorba has been our longest serving player/ official and during that time he took part in all the clubs premiership winning years .
What has Tony Abbott done ?

Zorba has been our longest serving player/ official and during that time he took part in all the clubs premiership winning years .
What has Tony Abbott done ?

Zorbas premiership and service was not with Sea Eagles Limited, that is only recent years.

Well ... there are only two people at the club with the power or authority to appoint a new coach ..... Penn and Gorman ...... to appear to arrogantly dismiss this process and the person(s) involved .....

Sounds like Zorba has gone rogue against one or both of them .....

If it's Gorman then that's a big tick.

How so? It's my understanding Gorman and penny go back along way professionally and personally. I think lyall, given the right (zorba free) environment is the one to lead us out of this quagmire

Zorba did announce that he is.finishing up his role within Manly this season. Maybe Gorman had a difficult chat with Penn about outside media leaks and Zorba might have been identified as a source that needed to be controlled and terminated hence the backlash from Zorba? No facts in my thinking but could be a.reason?

I actually hope Gorman is.responsible as we have many things that need fixing and Gorman is the.right person

Zorba did announce that he is.finishing up his role within Manly this season. Maybe Gorman had a difficult chat with Penn about outside media leaks and Zorba might have been identified as a source that needed to be controlled and terminated hence the backlash from Zorba? No facts in my thinking but could be a.reason?

I actually hope Gorman is.responsible as we have many things that need fixing and Gorman is the.right person

Cool, I agree with you now but I misunderstood you before, I thought you meant it was good that he was going against Gorman because Gorman deserved it

I want journalists who tell all sides of a story, whether it is positive or negative, not simply spin-merchants or the sickeningly-called 'ambassadors' for the NRL.
That latter trend is how we get an 'exclusive' interview with Serene Williams unwilling to answer direct questions about her behaviour but happy to blab about a charity.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7