Zorba's agenda

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
And that will be the death knell of Lyall, our mate Ztc will outlast all of the CEO’s and then some!!
You got a point there Mark. No one fcks around with the Greek Mafia ;)
faf520a6911f6c33e0404a302d974f01.jpg

Interesting. Has Zorb had a falling out with Scotty is the big question or is blood still much thicker than water out Manly way?

Suggesting man will be relocated or broke soon seems a strange angle to take ATM, at least counter productive to what Penn and the club have successfully been pushing and building back support over the last couple of months.

Interesting times.

Sulker Sulkers always said he was going at the end of 2018, so I don’t know if Gorman can take any blame for that. But who knows, maybe Gorman’s vibe was ‘you won’t be missed’.

He could be doing some bidding on behalf of Scott, to either get some movement at Brookvale or move elsewhere if Council don’t come to the party. But the attack on Gorman, at this stage in the club’s fortunes, is a bit left field even for the Penniavelli family.

Interesting. Has Zorb had a falling out with Scotty is the big question or is blood still much thicker than water out Manly way?

Suggesting man will be relocated or broke soon seems a strange angle to take ATM, at least counter productive to what Penn and the club have successfully been pushing and building back support over the last couple of months.

Interesting times.
ZtC is married to a cousin of Scott - no bloodline whatsoever :shake:

Another myth promoted by ZtC :cool:

#SaveLyall :p

Des (build me an Empire) Hasler and Lyall have opened Penn's wallet and are spending and employing coaching staff with gay abandon ....... Scotty Penn cannot stop the wallet bleeding or attack Lyall openly or publicly, but he may know an experienced media attack dog that might help him .....

... Penn was overheard saying Barrett could make do with a staff of 3 .... why does that ex bulldogs bloke need to have a staff of 9 ...

If some sources are to be believed, Lyall will be gone as part of Cronulla's salary cap investigation to be concluded shortly. But I very much hope not.
NRL dumped Lyall's devices when they audited Manly.

They would have found Shark's related stuff then - if there was stuff there @:cool:

Manly are the Kevin Bacon of the NRL - 6 degrees of separation :D

NRL dumped Lyall's devices when they audited Manly.

They would have found Shark's related stuff then - if there was stuff there @:cool:

The NRL have never seemed to unearth a salary cap breach by themselves. They usually rely on someone else to tell them exactly what they are looking for, and where to look.

Again, hopefully you are right. But if the NRL handed out suspensions for our CFO and CEO when we were essentially guilty of misinterpreting the definition of procuring TPAs "at arm's length", then LG can probably be done for something relatively as inconsequential.

Mentioned a few weeks ago that it was likely that the additional few million [ or part of ] of N R L club allocations on top of the upgraded 9 . 4 mil cap money could be available now or has been available for some time now . This could be the main factor in Penn approving additional staff in recent times . Regardless of the principal reason , can have only had a positive and beneficial effect for getting better results . As for Gorman , unless he will somehow and unlikely become entangled in the Sharks turmoil , really can not see how his position and influence at Manly will be under any serious threat . If Zorba is of on some disruptive tangent with some recent comments and even taking into account his past notable contributions to Manly , ,hope that he just becomes even more irrelevant then he probably already is now .

Des (build me an Empire) Hasler and Lyall have opened Penn's wallet and are spending and employing coaching staff with gay abandon ....... Scotty Penn cannot stop the wallet bleeding or attack Lyall openly or publicly, but he may know an experienced media attack dog that might help him .....

... Penn was overheard saying Barrett could make do with a staff of 3 .... why does that ex bulldogs bloke need to have a staff of 9 ...

Now Now Woodsie, settle down. The only thing your mate Barrett did with a staff of 3, was turn the most successful club of the modern era into a complete ****ing mess.

Now Now Woodsie, settle down. The only thing your mate Barrett did with a staff of 3, was turn the most successful club of the modern era into a complete ****ing mess.

... I think old mate Penn had the mess well on the way before Baz arrived ..... but if Baz hadn't said resource this place or I'm gone .. and had the courage to back up his words ..... followed by Maquire saying you have to be kidding ..... then Penn would never have been forced to take Des back and open the wallet ..... we are getting exactly what Barrett demanded ...

We should be erecting a statue to Barrett ...... and hopefully now Des will get the support he deserves ... and what Toovey and Barrett never had ....

... but then again I haven't had a blue for days so I may just be swinging blind ...... best wishes to you and all for the festive season ...

Actually, not sure where to get a staff of 3 from. As far as I can see Baz was given: Cartwright and Siebold as Assistants; Dan Ferris, Luke O'Donnel in Strength and conditioning; Football Ops manager in Charlie Haggatt; Head Trainer Alex Ross; Andre Richenbach and Chris Baily as team physios; William Badel the video analyst; Dr Luke Inmam the Chief Medical Officer; Cameron Ferguson the Rehab Manager; Luke Williamson the NSW Cup coach, Welfare and Education Manager.

So with Baz, that's 13.

Not sure I'd call that understaffed but each to their own.

So your contention is that the additional employment of Crusher, Singe, Ballin, Monnas, the new weight guy, the new sprint coach, the new head shrink guy, whilst keeping Cartwright, the physios, video people and team doctors etc is somehow the same or not a huge increase in the hands on training park coaching staff ....

Interesting conclusion .... but each to their own .....

I wish someone would kick out Zorba's platform he performs on.Surely radio stations or the Manly Daily can find someone still with a clue and a bit more relevance.
Anyone here want to start a petition to get rid of Zorba from the Manly Daily and get someone younger and relevant like Monas ,Ballin ,Hasler,Singe ,anyone really ...

Not at all.

You said Baz was given a staff of 3. That's incorrect. A huge exaggeration to help your argument that is based on zero facts. He was given a staff of 12 to use at his disposal.

Your argument was that Baz was understaffed.

The coaching team I mentioned above was first unveiled at the end of 2015.

Strangely it wasn't an issue for Baz back then (or you) but since failing... Now your quoting staff numbers of 3...?

Anyway, enjoy your Xmas Woodsie. Hopefully a better 2019 for the Sea Eagles.

So, it is your arguement that the coaching staff has not been increased by at least 6 new and additional staff ? ... key point being additional ....

I of course was not referring to medical staff or office staff in my post, however if you wish to include them I supose you could always add on the greenskeepers as being also at Baz's disposal ... just as relevant to the issue ....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6