The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Honestly if I was the Warriors coach I'd say " **** of you useless turd", their season is busted anyway so far better off to give their next best halves pairing a run ( if nothing but for the experience).

They might lose all their games but they will anyway with $Forme.

All Warriors fans I know have had enough of him and want him on the next plane out so they can get Hingano some experience

His form has been extremely ordinary since he signed his deal with the Dogs

This is the 1st time I've posted on this tread and will be my last. For a reason I've never bothered to click in here that this subject is such a waste of time and energy just like the player himself. He has had his day but now has the body of an old man and the attention span of a 10 year old. Used to think he would one day captain Manly with his courageous running game but the only running game he has now isn't on the field.
Had the world at his feet but blew it all for selfish reasons. Hopefully Des dose something with him for the better because what he is doing isn't working.

All Warriors fans I know have had enough of him and want him on the next plane out so they can get Hingano some experience

His form has been extremely ordinary since he signed his deal with the Dogs
I watched a bit of the Warriors Newcastle game on the weekend. Their whole game plan was 5 one out hit ups followed by a Foran bomb. Talk about a one dimensional team. We should put 50 on them if we play to our potential.

And his shady dealings with that Hayson idiot is allegedly the reason our proud club is being dragged through the mud with the salary cap BS.

Don't need anymore reason to lothe the bloke after having a sook whilst throwing games for us, leaving to play with the slime and stating that BA would take his game to the next level as a swipe to Tooves's coaching ability. Grub of the highest order and here's hoping he fails miserably at the dogs whilst eating up a huge % of their cap.

Yet the media will still sing his praises from the rooftops still claiming we kept the wrong half. So lucky we kept DCE and got rid of him.

No doubt it will take some monumental refereeing farces to make us lose to Tigpies , Dogs and Warriors but I'm sure that Turdy is up to the challenge.

I'm not watching the Faders / Worriers, I heard somewhere Forans out and maybe for a month with a shoulder issue.

Helloooooo Doggies, if you dicks did your due diligence you'd know young Fiz is buggered, both physically as well as mentally.

He's a " Watmough waiting to happen".

Stupid stupid signing!

from the kennel today

Foran aint worth 300k

Williams & Hoppa are/were Haslers love child.

Foran is the biggest of Haslers love child.

The players are fed up. The special treatment Williams and Hoppa got from Hasler was absolutely mind boggling. Foran is the iceing on the cake.

Foran is unwanted and the problem is the NRL have already signed off on his contract.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8