The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A quote from The Kennel (now knowing Graham is gone and Hasler looks like getting replaced by Pay)

"Signing Foran feels like buying a used car that isn't that old and should run fine, but has a tonne of kilometres and lots of other problems you will have to fix and deal with later on which cost a fortune to repair.

The only difference is that they paid as much money for Foran as you would several brand new luxury cars.

So essentially, they paid a mint for a beat up 2012 Toyota Corolla which has done 357,000 kms, needs a new gearbox and suspension and has dodgy brakes."

We had shearer and ronny gibbs who were never the same after leaving us but foran is by far the biggest fall from grace ive ever seen in my 41 years on this earth supporting league not just a manly fall but an Nrl level clusterfark if ive ever seen one ,if dropnow was still palying i reckon hed be up there aswell . Wow he is busted !!!

Nice try on the kennel, but Corollas are known for reliability.

Foz is more like an 2012 Alfa with that many Ks on the clock, about to be on its 4th owner in 4 years, and thrashed to within an inch of its life.

I agree he is busted and looks like he is a about 50. It's pretty sad really. What about the experts who said we kept the wrong half.

Foran is broken both physically and mentally. After everything we have written about him, to be honest with you, it's bloody sad to see him like this after what he showed us between 2009 and 2014. I think the Bulldogs is his last chance. He either makes it there or he is done and dusted I think. I really believed he was going to be a club legend and lead us to premierships, how far off the mark is that belief now?

STOP THE PRESS - I found car Foz!

https://www.google.com.au/amp/amp.t...alfa-romeo-giulia-rollover-special?source=dam

For about 10 years we had a super TEAM of players who played as a team and not individuals. When the players left, whether it was for more money or because of the salary cap was biting us, they were not as effective at the new club. Foz is a prime example of this at the moment.

I can't see Fiz at Belmore without Dez.:shake:

The man is very high maintenance and requires a strong father figure to help him with his mental issues @:cool:

He cannot stay on the field for more than 2 matches in a row. And this year it has not only been his dodgy hamstrings and busted shoulder he has also been out with an injured quad, strained lat muscle and also calf injury! Totally busted and injury prone.

A quote from The Kennel (now knowing Graham is gone and Hasler looks like getting replaced by Pay)

"Signing Foran feels like buying a used car that isn't that old and should run fine, but has a tonne of kilometres and lots of other problems you will have to fix and deal with later on which cost a fortune to repair.

The only difference is that they paid as much money for Foran as you would several brand new luxury cars.

So essentially, they paid a mint for a beat up 2012 Toyota Corolla which has done 357,000 kms, needs a new gearbox and suspension and has dodgy brakes."
Lucky he didn't do his ball joints, gee mine were sore this morning.

They kept him out there tonight long after he was busted, obviously to get there $ worth. You can tell he just wants seasons end.
Fair dinkum the dogs payed what?
700k for that !!

They paid $700k for each Morris, $750k for Mbye. Eastwood $800k.

Fiz had to be at least $850k

They paid $700k for each Morris, $750k for Mbye. Eastwood $800k.

Fiz had to be at least $850k
Not one of those players that they have already would be worth more than 450k max on their form of the last 2 seasons.
And if they couldn't see foz is past his best and to be paying him that much they deserve their predicament.
If I was Jackson and Klemmer I'd be banging on the door demanding a pay rise.
Or better still, joining Manly !!

Foran is broken both physically and mentally. After everything we have written about him, to be honest with you, it's bloody sad to see him like this after what he showed us between 2009 and 2014. I think the Bulldogs is his last chance. He either makes it there or he is done and dusted I think. I really believed he was going to be a club legend and lead us to premierships, how far off the mark is that belief now?

Yep, I also thought the same.
I hope for his sake he can at least make a decent go of the rest of his career or he may go down in history as one of those players that could've and should've but didn't.
I'll always remember his golden years with us fondly and wonder what could've been with he and DCE.

Nice try on the kennel, but Corollas are known for reliability.

Foz is more like an 2012 Alfa with that many Ks on the clock, about to be on its 4th owner in 4 years, and thrashed to within an inch of its life.

To put in more Aussie terms.....they are paying for the latest top of the line HSV and are getting a clapped out 4cyl Sunbird (how many here actually remember the Sunbird or even know what it was?)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6