The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...late-wife-rebecca-wilson-20170215-gue44d.html

Media executive John Hartigan has savaged the NRL for allowing Kieran Foran back into the game, lifting the lid on the troubled footballer's abusive texts and phone call to his late wife Rebecca Wilson.
I had no idea Foran had done that. That is horrible. My god, my opinion of him has gone even lower now. Even if Foran felt she had written bad things about him, you dont sledge and abuse someone dying of cancer. You be the bigger man and let it be. What is in this guys head?? O and the NRL look the other way and let him back in. Greenberg, what a biased prick he is

Whatever foran did I could never put him on a rung lower than Wilson. And I don't think it was ever announced that she had terminal cancer till she died. She spat bile her whole career, her hubby can't be too precious about someone confronting her on it and giving some back.

I don't like to speak ill of the dead, but her persona and articles led me to believe she was an absolute COAT.

Last edited:
Lodge should never be allowed anywhere near the NRL

There is a lot more about foran which should have ensured that he never played again Abusing Rebecca Wilson like he did shows he is trash. She was actually a lovely person

I give him half a season before he does his shoulder again or loses the plot
Rebecca Wilson was an enemy of our club who slandered Brett Stewart in 2009 and cause him great pain when she wrote crap about what turned out to be a falsehood and she and her news rag were forced to apologise to Brett and pay him compensation. She was the same journalist whom a year ago wrote articles about our club and alleged match fixing again all unproven. I think its bad that Foran sent abuse text messages to her but she was without a doubt one of the most controversial and at times unethical sports writers our game has ever seen!

The real issue is, why would Fiz not get his lawyer or manager to address his issues with Becs :think:

He flicked his wife with a 3 week old and a toddler, allegedly partied with Eddie, spent time over Xmass in rehab, started as Captain at a new Club, drove daily to Cessnock to sleep at Liams, played 9 weeks of footy and buggered his shoulder - where did he find the time to accost journos to stop their inevitable stories ? @:rolleyes:

I've always found him to be strange.
He never looks people in the eye when they talk to him and it turns out that he is even aggro :eek:

We kept the right half :nod:

That article suggests that Bec knew about the break up and didn't do a story on it, or at least not the first story. Kieran's response must have been really over the top.

Would love to see the actual texts before passing judgement. Wilson was bottom feeder no doubt & probably not a great time to be poking Foran when he was at his nadir (low point, thanks Metallica).

Is this the article in question?

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...n/news-story/279b5d0d360e3f96a198f2b0f0a0009e

Some great comments as well.

I suppose if I was Kieran I would probably do some coke off a hookers chest then go off my brain with threats and get my mate Hayson to ice her while laying a bet on some nags.

But I'm not so who knows.

The real issue is, why would Fiz not get his lawyer or manager to address his issues with Becs :think:

He flicked his wife with a 3 week old and a toddler, allegedly partied with Eddie, spent time over Xmass in rehab, started as Captain at a new Club, drove daily to Cessnock to sleep at Liams, played 9 weeks of footy and buggered his shoulder - where did he find the time to accost journos to stop their inevitable stories ? @:rolleyes:

I've always found him to be strange.
He never looks people in the eye when they talk to him and it turns out that he is even aggro :eek:

We kept the right half :nod:
We definitely kept the half that has his head screwed on, that's for sure.
I personally found Foz changed. From the happy go lucky 19- 23 year old who gave his all and put his body on the line for the Sea eagles, To the 2014 onwards version.

She was a gossip columnist working covering sport. Exactly what sport didnt need and people reading it did not want. Should have stuck to the Sydney Confidential pages and not the back page. As horrible as it is that she died of such a horrible disease and that Foz messaged to abuse her which also wasnt cool. Two wrongs do not make a right and never will!

FMD News Ltd head grub Hartigan coming out and defending his callous, miscreant, lying, deceptive wife and News pinup. Hope Foran gave it to her deluxe. Why does being a woman excuse you from criticism and why didn't Hartigan offer more than allegations of abuse if he supposedly had txt messages from Foran.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...late-wife-rebecca-wilson-20170215-gue44d.html

Media executive John Hartigan has savaged the NRL for allowing Kieran Foran back into the game, lifting the lid on the troubled footballer's abusive texts and phone call to his late wife Rebecca Wilson.

"That abuse caused great hurt and pain to my wife in the last days of her life," said Hartigan, who called police following the alleged threats. "It appears the NRL has given him the green light despite his behaviour. If they really have standards, for the sake of having a supposed star in the mix, they've dropped the flag."
I don't know exactly what Foran wrote / said to Bourbon Bec, but whatever it was, it wasn't nearly as harsh as it should have been.

Respected journalist my hairy arse, she was a hack who traded on negativity, gossip and lies.

Lodge should never be allowed anywhere near the NRL

There is a lot more about foran which should have ensured that he never played again Abusing Rebecca Wilson like he did shows he is trash. She was actually a lovely person

I give him half a season before he does his shoulder again or loses the plot
Be careful what you wish for.

If this champion sook lost the plot, it could be scary.

Without knowing the exact detail of the text and call, it would appear that Wilson got a taste of her own medicine.
No-one should have to cop abuse and made to feel bad......something Wilson made a career out of doing to others, never letting the truth get in the way either.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8