The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When are we going to get more news on the alleged match fixing scandal?

If Foran is in the clear (allowed to get a new contract) surely everyone is.

I had no idea Foran had done that. That is horrible. My god, my opinion of him has gone even lower now. Even if Foran felt she had written bad things about him, you dont sledge and abuse someone dying of cancer. You be the bigger man and let it be. What is in this guys head?? O and the NRL look the other way and let him back in. Greenberg, what a biased prick he is

I think you should change that to don't sledge anyone just in case they are dying of cancer as it was reported only close family and friends knew she was ill.

We came close to winning 11 because we lost two matches by 4 and one by 1

and just think if we had a squad of 30 first graders like parra to cover injuries we would have won a few more.

The parra game sticks in my mind, we just didn't have the skill to put them down but were the better team overall. 1 or 2 more NRL quality backs sitting over the cap and we would have won that one easily.

doesn't-matta had 13 wins to our 8 in 2016. And lets not forget that without their cheating the cap they wouldn't have had Scott, Gordon, Jennings, Foran or Gutherson to do that with......and who would have played in their place?

The worst part was that they were allowed to keep those players while offloading lesser lights and forcing Choc into retirement, though they have since lost Foran and Gordon.

Don't be at all surprised if the NRL suddenly push back Kieran Foran's return date.

League HQ has been embarrassed by claims Foran abused Rebecca Wilson shortly before the journalist's death.

Wilson's husband John Hartigan is a heavy hitter and extremely well connected, having been one of Murdoch's trusted bosses at News Ltd for years.

Foran is due to return in round three but surely Hartigan's revelations over the abuse directed at his late wife will force the NRL into a re-think.

http://www.sportingnews.com/au/leag...osters-nrl/1iv8u41zvggaa1e46dwz0ocwlt/slide/3

To be honest I've been really surprised at how quickly the NRL has approved his return.

Given the **** that went on in 2016 you'd think his penalty would be much greater.

But then again Toddles would love a NZ Premiership almost as much as one in western Sydney.

Don't be at all surprised if the NRL suddenly push back Kieran Foran's return date.

League HQ has been embarrassed by claims Foran abused Rebecca Wilson shortly before the journalist's death.

Wilson's husband John Hartigan is a heavy hitter and extremely well connected, having been one of Murdoch's trusted bosses at News Ltd for years.

Foran is due to return in round three but surely Hartigan's revelations over the abuse directed at his late wife will force the NRL into a re-think.

http://www.sportingnews.com/au/leag...osters-nrl/1iv8u41zvggaa1e46dwz0ocwlt/slide/3
If this article is true Foran should be banned for life by the NRL

Some journalist write some pretty personal stuff where the facts are questionable or just one side of the story.

It would be hard to remain calm!

If he'd still been playing for us they'd have hung him by now. Brett Stewart got four weeks for having a couple of drinks and going home.

Only a couple of more pages and Kieran equals Pup's 329*

Last edited:
No-one likes foran except Greenturd and the Warriors

The NRL’s own ‘women’s adviser’ has slammed the governing body’s decision to register Kieran Foran’s contract with the Warriors.

Foran will be free to play for his new club as early as Round 3 despite new allegations he sent abusive text messages and made verbal threats over the phone to late Daily Telegraph columnist Rebecca Wilson.

A furious Catharine Lumby, who has been hired to advise the NRL on its handling of issues involving women, says she is ‘appalled’ by the decision to allow the Kiwi international back into the game so soon.

“Rebecca Wilson was one of the most fearless and most intelligent women who reported on sport and she deserves the highest respect,” Lumby told the Daily Telegraph.

“That she was abused and harassed in this manner by a football player is disgraceful.

“I am appalled that harsher sanctions have not been applied given that there is evidence of this behaviour.

“If the NRL wants to genuinely show leadership, which it has, in relation to the treatment of women and respect to people generally, than it needs to walk the walk, not just talk the talk.”

Wilson’s husband and former News Corp Australia boss John Hartigan on Thursday told Fairfax Media about the alleged text messages and phone calls made by Foran.

He said Wilson, who passed away after a long battle with cancer in October, was left ‘distraught’ by the ‘sickening’ abuse.

It is understood Foran was upset with Wilson because of a story she wrote about his break-up with former partner Rebecca Pope.

http://www.sportingnews.com/au/leag...eran-forans-return/1gqnarg0kejx61f32zfkoxvf9u

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10