The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He lost his feathers and slipped and fell and became an eel and now he is a bit of a Warrior
image.jpg

The butthurt from doesn't-matta fans has already started on social media lol. Some of those idiots still think their club should be compensated for losing him.

All the best ,Break a leg.
Have some compassion feathered friend . They call us the Silvertails Sea eagles because we are classy .
The butthurt from doesn't-matta fans has already started on social media lol. Some of those idiots still think their club should be compensated for losing him.
Parra and Sterlo thought that the coming of Foran was the coming of the Messiah but all Foran did was leave them in a Mess

Last edited:
What makes it even more laughable about doesn't-matta in their situation last year was that Brad Arthur was up to his eyeballs in the cap cheating. I mean, who else was it that enticed Choc there with that ridiculous 4 year contract? And then he used Choc being there to get Foran on his 4 year contract, all of which went a LONG way to putting them over the cap.

What makes it even more laughable about doesn't-matta in their situation last year was that Brad Arthur was up to his eyeballs in the cap cheating. I mean, who else was it that enticed Choc there with that ridiculous 4 year contract? And then he used Choc being there to get Foran on his 4 year contract, all of which went a LONG way to putting them over the cap.
You know what they say Holden V8 . If the cap fits wear it
untitled.png

Parramatta Eels fans slam Kieran Foran’s NRL return for Warriors
FEBRUARY 15, 20172:48PM

external

origin:video_integrator.I0ZGNxOTE6oY5GdsOG3M9JbdNbjdnpnz

The Daily Telegraph

WARRIORS fans might be rejoicing over the NRL ruling Kieran Foran fit to play by round three but west of Sydney Eels fans are absolutely seething.

The premiership-winning half signed a lucrative four-year deal with the Eels in 2015 before joining them last year and playing just nine matches.

He was sidelined with injury before checking into rehab where details of a gambling addiction and attempted self harm emerged.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/ee...s/news-story/0ee7111ca703e8cb6c2d8a7c0c44e2c5

Considering that doesn't-matta basically got him illegally (i.e. over the cap), those idiots have nothing to complain about.

The only thing foran will win is the KIERAN FORUM , geez he must be taking over the daly cherrgraph.

I won't be surprised if the Warriors end up in the top 4. Our attack went to ****e when he left, best pivot in the game.

The Foran / Shaun Johnson partnership has the potential to be every bit as effective as Foran / DCE was for us. The only problem the Warriors have is their forward pack.

Parramatta Eels fans slam Kieran Foran’s NRL return for Warriors
FEBRUARY 15, 20172:48PM

external

origin:video_integrator.I0ZGNxOTE6oY5GdsOG3M9JbdNbjdnpnz

The Daily Telegraph

WARRIORS fans might be rejoicing over the NRL ruling Kieran Foran fit to play by round three but west of Sydney Eels fans are absolutely seething.

The premiership-winning half signed a lucrative four-year deal with the Eels in 2015 before joining them last year and playing just nine matches.

He was sidelined with injury before checking into rehab where details of a gambling addiction and attempted self harm emerged.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/ee...s/news-story/0ee7111ca703e8cb6c2d8a7c0c44e2c5

Considering that doesn't-matta basically got him illegally (i.e. over the cap), those idiots have nothing to complain about.
I used your comment on the Telegraphs comments page...hope you don't mind, but it was spot on.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7