The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Have some compassion feathered friend . They call us the Silvertails Sea eagles because we are classy .

Parra and Sterlo thought that the coming of Foran was the coming of the Messiah but all Foran did was leave them in a Mess
Its called sarcasm my feathered friend.And I use all my compassion up on you.Stop telling people how they should think and act.I don't tell you to stop being a brown tongue.

Its called sarcasm my feathered friend.And I use all my compassion up on you.Stop telling people how they should think and act.I don't tell you to stop being a brown tongue.
Thanks for your compassion
By the way I am a Maroon and white tongue .
Go the mighty Sea eagles !!!
imagesOUB4VQOP.jpg

Last edited:
http://www.radionz.co.nz/news/sport/324617/greenberg-sympathises-with-parramatta

NRL boss Todd Greenberg has empathised with Parramatta fans hurting over the decision to allow Kieran Foran back to the game in round three.

"I can understand why Parramatta fans would be disappointed," Greenberg said.

"But in saying that, it's important to remind people that the decision for him to leave Parramatta was one that Parramatta were involved in. And you can't go back in rugby league.

Stay tuned for a 12 point addition to Parra's points at the start of the season to make up for any hurt, an official 'one off' doubling of their salary cap for the 2017 season and another brand new stadium just in case the one currently being built isn't up to scratch.

Parra should go after 'Kleenex' as a major sponsor for the amount of crying they do; and Green:pileofpoop: will be right there to dab their little eyes free of tears as he does his best to hand over this years premiership to make them all feel a little better.

:sick:

:party::rugby::trophy:

The end.

Todd went on to point out that the NZ Warriors were due a fairytale premiership and the NRL would do anything to help them win.

''Rugby league in NZ needs to grow. Rugby is ****ting all over us there. If we green light Kieran to play for them that will enhance their chances of winning. Parramatta fans need to remember they aren't the only team we are biased towards''.

Todd went on to point out that the NZ Warriors were due a fairytale premiership and the NRL would do anything to help them win.

''Rugby league in NZ needs to grow. Rugby is ****ting all over us there. If we green light Kieran to play for them that will enhance their chances of winning. Parramatta fans need to remember they aren't the only team we are biased towards''.

Greenburg is bending over for some clubs so far he can see his...well you know what. Gee he speaks a lot of bullcrap. The man consistently bends to rules to suit his arbitrary standards and then expects everyone to understand. What an arrogant miopic turkey gobbler

Greenburg is bending over for some clubs so far he can see his...well you know what. Gee he speaks a lot of bullcrap. The man consistently bends to rules to suit his arbitrary standards and then expects everyone to understand. What an arrogant miopic turkey gobbler

Wow, I don't think I've ever heard someone called a " miopic turkey gobbler" before, I'll have to make that my new saying of the week!!

The problem starts and finishes with the subjective procedural system in place...it's a case of one man (Greenberg) making up his mind on each situation.

There should be clear guidelines that are mandatory. Foran hasn't been convicted of anything illegal, the Eels granted the release and he is free to play wherever he likes. The Eels granted the release because they thought Jarryd Hayne was returning. If they were so desperate to keep Foran, they could have (a) not granted the release, or (b) said that he could stand down but not sign with another club until his Eels contract had been fulfilled. They were more than happy to get rid of him so how can the Eels cry foul?
Just because he tried to swallow some pills doesn't give the NRL a right to restrict his trade?! They keep trying to play god...

On the other hand if you get busted taking drugs, get into mischief off the field and bring the game into disrepute then you should be deregistered for a Mandatory period of time, not a time that happens to suit the NRL's agenda.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...late-wife-rebecca-wilson-20170215-gue44d.html

Media executive John Hartigan has savaged the NRL for allowing Kieran Foran back into the game, lifting the lid on the troubled footballer's abusive texts and phone call to his late wife Rebecca Wilson.

"That abuse caused great hurt and pain to my wife in the last days of her life," said Hartigan, who called police following the alleged threats. "It appears the NRL has given him the green light despite his behaviour. If they really have standards, for the sake of having a supposed star in the mix, they've dropped the flag."

inconsistencies & bias abound ... NRL is becomming a WWE type circus Toddy is the problem, the game has become his private play thing and he should be charged with bringing the game into disrepute

So Greenturd goes on NZ radio and tells the NZ audience that its about time the Warriors had a fairytale premiership win and the NRL will do everything they can to help.

Just like the slimy used car salesman he looks like, he's just telling them what they want to hear to sell the product. And shock horror it comes the day after the Nine's organisers basically blamed the Warriors for the tournament's diminishing crowd numbers and its likely move to Australia.

Sounds like damage control to me.

What really sucks about this prick though is that while he bends over backwards to help cheating clubs like doesn't-matta prosper, just about every time Manly has gone to the league with some issue since he became the CEO we've been given the middle finger and basically told to get effed.

Last edited:
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...late-wife-rebecca-wilson-20170215-gue44d.html

Media executive John Hartigan has savaged the NRL for allowing Kieran Foran back into the game, lifting the lid on the troubled footballer's abusive texts and phone call to his late wife Rebecca Wilson.

"That abuse caused great hurt and pain to my wife in the last days of her life," said Hartigan, who called police following the alleged threats. "It appears the NRL has given him the green light despite his behaviour. If they really have standards, for the sake of having a supposed star in the mix, they've dropped the flag."
I'm very glad Foran is not our problem.
As for the NRL Integrity Unit, should be renamed the Whitewash Unit.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8