Moses Suli 2018 highlight reel

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Don't be watching him on Instagram boys & girls. His career is literally going up in smoke, and pissed up against a wall.

What a waste. Could have been anything. Why can't I have his age and height! Ugh. No, I cop this garden gnomes shell. FMD.

Just a thought old mate ..... my young bloke (25) is currently in the states visiting his hillybilly kith and kin ...... the first photo he uploaded to instagram was of a very friendly lass of generous disposition pouring a pint down his throat at hooters ..... the 2nd photo he posted he was stood with an automatic rifle resting on each thigh and armed and loaded for bear ....

Niether photo would give you any accurate indication of his lifestyle and were of interest because they were unusual .....

My point is if drinking and smoking were a big part of Suli's life it would probably not be worth him posting them ..... just a thought ...

Suli needs to really step up this season or, in my opinion risk becoming the next coal train.

He has got talent and physicality, just hope he gets the killer attitude.
Good point . The coal train was big and was destructive but he did not have the discipline . Discipline delivers the killer attitude that keeps a player at his peak .
The coal train played mostly overweight just like our young mate did last season . Hopefully Des is the right mentor for Suli
b881476093z1_20180715171245_000g9c15t2tq2-0-6n62zelnb0fvio92mq2_ct677x380.jpg

The reality is that a new coach (and staff) starting from the outside, is not a new chapter for a (potential) first grade player, it is a new book, because all the previous chapters disappear with the previous coach.

The impressing starts afresh with this pre-season (shout out to Sirro), and those that were on the edge will now sit equally alongside the previously favoured. A great opportunity now for all.

Last edited:
Just a thought old mate ..... my young bloke (25) is currently in the states visiting his hillybilly kith and kin ...... the first photo he uploaded to instagram was of a very friendly lass of generous disposition pouring a pint down his throat at hooters ..... the 2nd photo he posted he was stood with an automatic rifle resting on each thigh and armed and loaded for bear ....

Niether photo would give you any accurate indication of his lifestyle and were of interest because they were unusual .....

My point is if drinking and smoking were a big part of Suli's life it would probably not be worth him posting them ..... just a thought ...

Fair enough mate. Just is so frustrating to see such talent being abused. I've been gifted with literally nothing.

I played Cricket in the best teams you could imagine through my younger years. I was the most consistent all rounder you could imagine (I always told people I was an all rounder). I couldn't bat, couldn't bowl, couldn't field. Possibly the worst cricketer ever to grace the planet.

These kids gifted with their size, skill, environment, luck to get there...and....I dunno. Maybe I just get jealous. Hehehe

Fair enough mate. Just is so frustrating to see such talent being abused. I've been gifted with literally nothing.

I played Cricket in the best teams you could imagine through my younger years. I was the most consistent all rounder you could imagine (I always told people I was an all rounder). I couldn't bat, couldn't bowl, couldn't field. Possibly the worst cricketer ever to grace the planet.

These kids gifted with their size, skill, environment, luck to get there...and....I dunno. Maybe I just get jealous. Hehehe
Ryan . In regards to your quote " I've been gifted with literally nothing."
This is totally inaccurate . Totally out of order and totally unacceptable feathered friend .
Dont be so hard on your self !!!
I dont really know you but I do know that every human being is made up of strengths and weaknesses . Some are stars on the sports field and some are stars at home looking after their family like you do . Every ones star shines . Including yours . Love your self feathered friend . Everyone is blessed with qualities to love about them selves .
NO ONE IS PERFECT BUT EVERYONE IS AMAZINGLY UNIQUE AND SPECIAL !!!
d03f16d1b3d3fdcb29e232b3a1a99831--quote-pillow-melbourne-australia.jpg

Ryan . In regards to your quote " I've been gifted with literally nothing."
This is totally inaccurate . Totally out of order and totally unacceptable feathered friend .
Dont be so hard on your self !!!
I dont really know you but I do know that every human being is made up of strengths and weaknesses . Some are stars on the sports field and some are stars at home looking after their family like you do . Every ones star shines . Including yours . Love your self feathered friend . Everyone is blessed with qualities to love about them selves .
NO ONE IS PERFECT BUT EVERYONE IS AMAZINGLY UNIQUE AND SPECIAL !!!
View attachment 10083

Thanks mate. I should call you when I'm feeling flat for some positivity.

How did the player I'm watching now back in only 2017 for The Tigers, turn into the product (and massive unit) we've copped and crazily re-signed here at Manly?

He looks focussed, mobile, energetic, passionate in this Tiger's game against the Bunnies.

Wow, really disappointing.

Looking forward to seeing the shape he is in upon his return. Maybe taking training lessons from Georgie Rose...then eaten him.

Not sure why the surprise, yes he is a very naturally talented footballer, but immature, not necessarily immature for a 19 / 20 year old every day kid but immature for a 19 /20 year professional footballer.
His history shows he is having a great deal of trouble adapting and committing to what it takes to be part of an NRL team, its a shame as he has the talent, but it takes a great deal more than that to achieve at the required level and in a team environment. Hopefully it can be fixed by some firm structure and expectations but I won't hold my breath.
Natural talent can only get you so far, you need the commitment as well and if and I say If he can't do that, then he has no place in the team.

I reckon the one thing Suli will not enjoy is if Donny smiles at him on his arrival to training tomorrow with the right side of his lips significantly higher than the left. He’ll certainly need a lift home out west and may well take Des’s tip or he’ll not survive over the next few weeks. Des ..””we like our players to love on the beaches”.

Mind you after seeing Ferris’s fitness methods resulting in lethargy on the field at the end of games and then recalling a photo of the boys under Donny carting a fully laden canoe up a mountain at dawn, I’m not sure which version may work better, but I know which one will make you love and hate the bastard and make sure you are fit.

DT today

WHO’S THE BOSS AT SEA EAGLES?

WE’RE still trying to work out who is in charge at Manly — Trent Barrett or Des Hasler? Your columnist last week bumped into player agent Mario Tartak, who looks after Sea Eagles centre Moses Suli. Tartak revealed Suli signed a new two-year contract with Manly three weeks ago — and it was Barrett who signed off on the deal.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8