Moses Suli 2018 highlight reel

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
giphy.gif
The Dan Ferris Diet.

Interesting. (Where do you find those stats?)
I just noticed Manly is 1st for post contact metres and 1st for tackle breaks, also 3rd for running metres - which highlights the problems with our finishing and our defence.
https://www.nrl.com/stats/
Also interesting to see the Roosters have the most ineffective tackles, yet have conceded fewest points! Shows they have great scramble (desire?) and excellent defensive structure (I guess!)

A few weeks ago, Warren from the Fox commentary team mentioned it.

Goes for about 3 seconds.

Is it just me or is he a passenger in every game?

100%:agree

Fat, slow, lazy in defence and is slower side to side than the Titanic. His combination with Parker has them as the worst centre/winger pair in the NRL

Honestly don't know why Trent has had him at centre for most of the year.

Tom Wright would have been perfect to have at centre while Walker was injured. He has so much morr potential, its not funny.

100%:agree

Fat, slow, lazy in defence and is slower side to side than the Titanic. His combination with Parker has them as the worst centre/winger pair in the NRL

Honestly don't know why Trent has had him at centre for most of the year.

Tom Wright would have been perfect to have at centre while Walker was injured. He has so much morr potential, its not funny.

I definitely agree with the highlighted bit, and Suli on the wing

Don't be watching him on Instagram boys & girls. His career is literally going up in smoke, and pissed up against a wall.

What a waste. Could have been anything. Why can't I have his age and height! Ugh. No, I cop this garden gnomes shell. FMD.

Don't be watching him on Instagram boys & girls. His career is literally going up in smoke, and pissed up against a wall.

What a waste. Could have been anything. Why can't I have his age and height! Ugh. No, I cop this garden gnomes shell. FMD.
Aaah, just quietly... you also need to be blessed with his natural ability as well mate... just saying. Toovey is a perfect example of what can happen when a person of small stature is in possession of football talent.

Are you talking about this site?

https://www.instagram.com/mosesulisays/?hl=en

'cause I can't see what you're seeing to the extent you're saying? Maybe I'm on the wrong insta handle though?

Either way I'm happy to see how it all goes pre seasoning with des and his crew.

PS: Just asking, don't wanna strain your cracked noggin. I realise soem leterts mya seme ot appaer otu fo oderr ta teh moemnt.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8