Moses Suli 2018 highlight reel

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I think he's destined for the wing. He's a powerful kid. Great finisher. He is a younger version of Taufua.

Manlys top try scorer in 2019....you heard it here first.
Great finisher? How many tries he score versus games last season? Let me guess though.... Barrett's fault?

Great finisher? How many tries he score versus games last season? Let me guess though.... Barrett's fault?

Forced into the centres .... and at this stage of his career he ain't no centre ....... he will be a weapon on the wing ... if he was playing outside somebody like Jamie he would challenge Blakey for the try scoring record ....

Forced into the centres .... and at this stage of his career he ain't no centre ....... he will be a weapon on the wing ... if he was playing outside somebody like Jamie he would challenge Blakey for the try scoring record ....

Big call mate. He's lost a tonne of pace, and he looks even bigger (overweight) this off season. he was very shady under the high ball, and his lateral defense was targetted last season regularly by the good teams, and he was often found wanting (but that may be a Parker / Suli combo).

But you're right, that was in the centres. Would you consider him with a Thompson like move to the forwards?

His regression from his Tigers days both healthily and ability wise is striking for mine. When I heard we'd signed him, I was over the moon, because he was outstanding early for The Tigers (actually also got picked for Australia, before pledging himself to Tonga).

What I saw though, was a (and I use this, because my mate calls his wife one - lol) bloated mess. One the opposition targeted and took advantage of.

I feel bad for the reason of his demise. I get it. I've lived through it times 3 in the last three years, but my reaction was to be dedicated, motivated and driven to be strong, healthy and fitter than I've ever been. Unfortunately, it hasn't halped the mental side (depression), but I'm working on that, too (with very little support or help from anyone).

That's why it irks me so much seeing some 19 year old kid (who everyone supports, looks up to, and gets behind - unlike someone like me, who has to do it alone) smoking bongs every weekend. Even Thompson came out with a warning about that very thing on Twitter this week. He needs to get in the ears of Fainu and Suli.

But, I could well be proven wrong this coming season. I'd be completely happy if I was. If that's the case, he'll quickly become one of my favorite players, because fighting through adversity shows character. His partying until getting blind most weekends does worry me though, this far into season training, especially when officials of the club are trying to cease this exact culture.

Last edited:
Big call mate. He's lost a tonne of pace, and he looks even bigger (overweight) this off season. he was very shady under the high ball, and his lateral defense was targetted last season regularly by the good teams, and he was often found wanting (but that may be a Parker / Suli combo).

But you're right, that was in the centres. Would you consider him with a Thompson like move to the forwards?

His regression from his Tigers days both healthily and ability wise is striking for mine. When I heard we'd signed him, I was over the moon, because he was outstanding early for The Tigers (actually also got picked for Australia, before pledging himself to Tonga).

What I saw though, was a (and I use this, because my mate calls his wife one - lol) bloated mess. One the opposition targeted and took advantage of.

I feel bad for the reason of his demise. I get it. I've lived through it times 3 in the last three years, but my reaction was to be dedicated, motivated and driven to be strong, healthy and fitter than I've ever been. Unfortunately, it hasn't halped the mental side (depression), but I'm working in that, too.

That's why it irks me so much seeing some 19 year old kid smoking bongs every weekend. Even Thompson came out with a warning about that very thing on Twitter this week. He needs to get in the ears of Fainu and Suli.

But, I could well be proven wrong this coming season. I'd I'd be completely happy if I was. If that's the case, hellhquickly become one of my favorite players, because fighting through diversity shows character. His partying until getting blind most weekends does worry me though, this far into season training, especially when officials of the club are trying to cease this exact culture.

Not that big a call .... if T-Rex could score a squillion outside Jamie a pet labradoodle could ...

Suli is a young kid that had success before he even knew what it was or even had to work for it ..... his misdemeaners at other clubs were "desire and motivational" issues as opposed to poor behavour ... it all came upon him before he even knew if he wanted to be a footballer .. having said that, he hasn't put a foot wrong at Manly, and unlike you I saw a very good improvement in both his fitness and speed towards the end of the year .....

You saying he is bonging every weekend (could be that vapping crap or whatever) ... but I don't necissarily think snapchat snapshots are completely representative of lifestyle ..... the alternative to that is he must be getting up at sparrow-farts to get to Narrabeen and work his arrse of all day and all week under Donny .... and we haven't heard of any problems there ....

With Suli I believe it all gets back to does he want to be a footballer .... with the coaching staff of thousands plus Donny and the head shrink guy he is in outstanding hands ...... if he does he will make you eat your porkpie hat sans sauce .....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8