Moses Suli 2018 highlight reel

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Look, with this gruelling up coming off season under his belt we are going to see a new and improved Suli no doubt, especially now considering that he has the best guidance and coaching staff one could hope for. He will trim down all that baby fat and turn it into muscle, he will be faster, more mentally focused and one of our most improved players in 2019.

DT today

WHO’S THE BOSS AT SEA EAGLES?

WE’RE still trying to work out who is in charge at Manly — Trent Barrett or Des Hasler? Your columnist last week bumped into player agent Mario Tartak, who looks after Sea Eagles centre Moses Suli. Tartak revealed Suli signed a new two-year contract with Manly three weeks ago — and it was Barrett who signed off on the deal.
I find that very hard to believe

DT today

WE’RE still trying to work out who is in charge at Manly — Trent Barrett or Des Hasler? Your columnist last week bumped into player agent Mario Tartak, who looks after Sea Eagles centre Moses Suli. Tartak revealed Suli signed a new two-year contract with Manly three weeks ago — and it was Barrett who signed off on the deal.

.. Any evidence that this Mario Tartak speaks english?

Look, with this gruelling up coming off season under his belt we are going to see a new and improved Suli no doubt, especially now considering that he has the best guidance and coaching staff one could hope for. He will trim down all that baby fat and turn it into muscle, he will be faster, more mentally focused and one of our most improved players in 2019.

Go see what he was as up to at 5.53am this morning on his Instagram story. Also looks like he's swallowed a few sheep as well.

DT today

DT today

This story was around about a month or so back ago in the DT, I'm surprised that they're running with the same bull$hit story again, when it's clear to everyone that Barrett is gonski, but nothing surprises me me about the journalistic integrity of those DT fools.
Nowadays you have to go to university to study journalism, however most of those DT hacks began their careers as 15 year old copy boys, and that is the extent of their education.

This story was around about a month or so back ago in the DT, I'm surprised that they're running with the same bull$hit story again, when it's clear to everyone that Barrett is gonski, but nothing surprises me me about the journalistic integrity of those DT fools.
Nowadays you have to go to university to study journalism, however most of those DT hacks began their careers as 15 year old copy boys, and that is the extent of their education.

Journalism began it's deep descent into the slimey abyss the day they made it a University course .. bunch of numbnut punchy Art students taught by a bunch of manifesto carrying watermelons that had written nothing of more import than a dodgy tax return and and the only principle possessd is an acute understanding of the principle of click-bait .

they should all go back to working as copy boys for the likes of Chippy and Mike Gibson .... .

Journalism began it's deep descent into the slimey abyss the day they made it a University course .. bunch of numbnut punchy Art students taught by a bunch of manifesto carrying watermelons that had written nothing of more import than a dodgy tax return and and the only principle possessd is an acute understanding of the principle of click-bait .

they should all go back to working as copy boys for the likes of Chippy and Mike Gibson .... .
Woodsy is absolutely correct.
After gaining my HSC I began as a copy boy with Fairfax, along with four others. In those days they had a career counsellor who knew the type of boys/girls that made good journos. So contrary to an urban legend, I wasn't selected on my good looks alone. I worked for 15 months in 'Police rounds' taking crap from everyone, but learning some of the trade. It was a school of hard knocks; make a mistake and you were ridiculed in front of the journos. What that did was ensure you wouldn't make the same mistake twice. No 'touchy feely' sentimentality. The editor wanted hard-nosed cynics who asked questions and didn't believe everything they were told. Then followed a four-year cadetship where you gained experience in every round, including courts where you had to be accurate or the paper got sued. If you showed promise and could do 120 words per minute shorthand you could be graded early. I was, then immediately sent to Canberra to learn about Federal politics. I also had stints as a feature writer and learned the skills of a sub-editor. At one stage Derryn Hinch was my editor. I never wrote sport, but ironically I was headhunted by The Australian as a sporting sub. After 10 years in journalism I switched to the dark side: to public relations, and copped crap from journos for "selling out". At that time Rothfool was a junior in sport on the Tele, Greg 'Lardy' Pritchard was one of our copy boys, and Mike Munro was a friendly rival on the Mirror.
Once the newspapers stopped this copy boy/girl experience and started to employ academically smart university graduates I think journalism lost a lot of its punch. These days journos don't seem to have the time to check leads; they take rumours without checking their veracity. You can't completely blame the journos because there is a 24-hour news cycle where you need to constantly fill space. However, there are also a lot of reporters who are extremely gullible, and who are not being held to account for their fables.
While not wanting to sound sexist, a massive change in media has been the influx of females, who now dominate. I reckon 75% of reporters now are females. This has changed the dynamic of journalism because, as a generality, females have different interests to males so the type of stories they chase, and their news slant, is different from old timers like me.

For those wanting to see a fit and firing Moses Suli, slimmed down and committed, click the below link, then click on his round profile pic, to see what he both looks like, and gets up to this past weekend:

https://instagram.com/mosesulisays?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=6a6wqytv7urj

Guy looks too big for the forwards, let alone the outside backs. Long way from his days in Tigerland.

Good luck Donny and Des. You have your work cut out for you fellas.

Not sure if this will take you to the right picture, but here he is being advertised at The Tigers. Is it the same person?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BU2knV6luXf/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1bggf0bjf0st5

Check out the below fit and firing Moses.

Last edited:
Talk about a dog with a bone, you are the master citing past tense and going on and on about Suli's supposed culture deficiencies.

He will make the Des and Donny cut in this pre-season or he will be gone to reggies... full stop.

There will be no "maybees" tolerated.

Toe the line, prove yourself or piss off.

It's not a big deal either way for either team Des or us. He will have absolutely zero problem weeding out the ones who will not fit the plan, and we should too.

Suli's future is in his own hands...as is a few others'.

Last edited:
Talk about a dog with a bone, you are the master citing past tense and going on and on about Suli's supposed culture deficiencies.

He will make the Des and Donny cut in this pre-season or he will be gone to reggies... full stop.

There will be no "maybees" tolerated.

Toe the line, prove yourself or piss off.

It's not a big deal either way for either team Des or us. He will have absolutely zero problem weeding out the ones who will not fit the plan, and we should too.

Suli's future is in his own hands...as is a few others'.

Aaaah, okay then. I mean, there was an article just yesterday from Zorba about it (culture), but let's just breeze past it because the subject has been spoken about before.

I wouldn't want your sweet sensitivities to be discombobulated.

Our deficiency is our ****ing outside backs, but let's not talk about it again, else Sir 40 ****ing Years an Eagle will have enough of said subject.

It's okay for me to state the coaching staff are magnificent, the forwards are leagues best, the club is trending amazingly, but not okay to raise a concern about my passion. Actually, do me a favour will you,.your royal highness, and tell a list of 40 Years a blow jobs subjects that I can, and cannot speak about, because I certainly wouldn't want you to get put off, because of course, your experience here on Silvertails should be paramount, and on the top of everyone's list of priorities, shouldn't it, you dimwit.

Suli's story on Instagram went up yesterday, and Wheel mentioned Zorba's talking about culture yesterday. **** me. Maybe if I close my eyes, I can pretend they didn't happen.

I find that very hard to believe

Would you believe that in fact Barrett didn't arrange the signing but merely checked for spelling mistakes? No? Would you believe Barrett was the messenger boy who delivered the contract to be signed? No? Would you believe... (The Clayton Coach and things to do when you aren't coaching)

Aaaah, okay then. I mean, there was an article just yesterday from Zorba about it (culture), but let's just breeze past it because the subject has been spoken about before.

Our deficiency is our ****ing outside backs, but let's not talk about it again, else Sir 40 ****ing Years an Eagle will have enough of said subject.

It's okay for me to state the coaching staff are magnificent, the forwards are leagues best, the club is trending amazingly, but not okay to raise a concern about my passion. Actually, do me a favour will you,.your royal highness, and tell a list of 40 Years a blow jobs subjects that I can, and cannot speak about, because I certainly wouldn't want you to get put off, because of course, your experience here on Silvertails should be paramount, and on the top of everyone's list of priorities, shouldn't it, you dimwit.

Suli's story on Instagram went up yesterday, and Wheel mentioned Zorba's talking about culture yesterday. **** me. Maybe if I close my eyes, I can pretend they didn't happen.

Since when did Zorba's "articles" become respected as gospel and did he even mention Suli in it?

Please post the said instagram story.

If there is a drinking culture at the club it needs to be stamped out ASAP but I don't see why Suli should be singled out as the whipping boy for it.

Sorry you are so upset someone called you out on one of your rants.

Last edited:
Don"t think that there is any denying that Moses does need some improvement and better application to his game for next season but also can not see how with an experienced and competent coaching influence to get the best out of him and his own motivation to do better will not result in a positive outcome . . Showed what he is capable of in stages last season and i am quite hopeful that his wrecking ball ability or potential and some better defence can get to a better and more consistent level for Manly next season and definitely pleased that he is still in the Manly system for the foreseeable future at least .

A few weeks ago after yet another rant about Suli, I said “Enough already! We get it. You think Suli is a fat, lazy, piece of crap” or something similar.

Obviously you didn’t get the message. You are still stalking and bad mouthing him at every opportunity. How about giving the bloke a f....king go? If he is overweight and does not put in next year, you can go off your nana then. You lost all credibility when you crap on our backline ( including many newcomers and under 20s players that you have never seen play before) yet tell the world we have the 1st or 2nd best forward back in the comp. Serious?

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8