Moses Suli 2018 highlight reel

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
We have a tall winger now in Reuben Garrick who by all accounts is terrific under the high ball. Between him, Taufua, Anderson and Brendan Elliott, our wing stocks are looking much better than they were last season.

One of the keys will be fitness and injuries ..... having competition for places in the backline will be a luxury we haven't really had for 3 seasons ..... may the best men win ...

One of the keys will be fitness and injuries ..... having competition for places in the backline will be a luxury we haven't really had for 3 seasons ..... may the best men win ...
Hopefully injuries don't ruin Des' homecoming. Not many outside the PPC truly understand the impact that injuries have...

The fact is ....
The biggest impact on any team is an incompetent coach who underachieves
Let's just agree that we're all happy to have Des back. The great man has gotten in 1 day what Baz begged for over 2 years. Can't wait to see who else he brings over to Narrabeen!

Let's just agree that we're all happy to have Des back. The great man has gotten in 1 day what Baz begged for over 2 years. Can't wait to see who else he brings over to Narrabeen!
We all agree that we all love Manly and love Des but only a hand full barrack for Barrett because he is going doing in history as the worst coach the Manly club ever had .

We have a tall winger now in Reuben Garrick who by all accounts is terrific under the high ball. Between him, Taufua, Anderson and Brendan Elliott, our wing stocks are looking much better than they were last season.
Does he have wheels though, that’s what we need

We know that Anderson is as quick as they come and Elliott has decent pace as well. Yet to see what Garrick has in terms of footwork and pace but I think he'll be alright. The good thing is that we now have some competition there, so hopefully we see some quality on the edges next year.

We know that Anderson is as quick as they come and Elliott has decent pace as well. Yet to see what Garrick has in terms of footwork and pace but I think he'll be alright. The good thing is that we now have some competition there, so hopefully we see some quality on the edges next year.
Plus Funa. He is safe and solid with pace. The type of winger i see des using

Check out the pic of his dad.. I reckon by the looks of him he does know what's best for Moses. He is big and lean af
You do realise that his father has passed away?
"The same NRL.com story touched on a sad incident five years ago when a young Suli found his father unconscious on the floor of a gym. His father, Manu, died."

"The same NRL.com story touched on a sad incident five years ago when a young Suli found his father unconscious on the floor of a gym. His father, Manu, died."

I was going to say. Family is clearly everything to this kid and he lost his dad whilst he was still a teenager. Of course he's going to need some help getting his head right.

...implying we are likely to lose one of them?

Surely there are some other passengers we can offload to keep both?

Given a choice I would happily say bye to "teamkapow" to keep Brian "noteambutManly".

Marty is great, but Kelly is raw and potentially a centre of excellence.

Yes but if u read the comment the photo is attached to my post would make more sense

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Brian Kelly
04. Dylan Walker
06. Kane Elgey
07. Daly Cherry-Evans

Kind of picks itself. I'm a firm believer given the type of winger Taufua is now, we need some blinding, Ado Carr like speed outside Walker like we had with Uate.

If that's Suli, then so be it. But he'll need to work very, very hard this off season. We've scored less long range tries than anyone else in the entire league this season, because we have 0 speed in our backline.

Elgey instantly improves that. Another blinding speed type player brings us back to par.

Almost makes me miss Scott Donald!!

jade anderson is literally a young addo carr but wont get a look in

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8