Moses Suli 2018 highlight reel

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I guess the first 3 clubs and coaches were the problem, not fatboi Suli.

As you may have noticed he has settled here and has been to training on time etc, now all he needs is the guidance of a great coach..
I gather you at the same age were a slim fit young man just leaving the monastery.....

It's like love, we eventually find our soulmate who brings out our best selves :inlove:
Suli always had the potential but he never had the discipline . He will be a year older and a year wiser next season so we can judge him and all the players on next season and not on past performances . Past performances will mean nothing in 2019.
Players like Parker, Suli and Kelly are not rookies any more, they are seasoned NRL players and will need to show consistency in their play . Des will build a dominant team in years to come and only the dominant players will be worthy of the Manly Jersey

Aaah, just quietly... you also need to be blessed with his natural ability as well mate... just saying. Toovey is a perfect example of what can happen when a person of small stature is in possession of football talent.
Geez just kick him while he is down lol
Tell him what you really think.. ur **** coz ur ****.. rough breh.. but true on the toovey part

Are you talking about this site?

https://www.instagram.com/mosesulisays/?hl=en

'cause I can't see what you're seeing to the extent you're saying? Maybe I'm on the wrong insta handle though?

Either way I'm happy to see how it all goes pre seasoning with des and his crew.

PS: Just asking, don't wanna strain your cracked noggin. I realise soem leterts mya seme ot appaer otu fo oderr ta teh moemnt.
Check out the pic of his dad.. I reckon by the looks of him he does know what's best for Moses. He is big and lean af

Should be starting to register now to Moses what is required to be a N R L i st grade standard footy player at both a fitness and playing level . Still have quite a bit of confidence that he still has more improvement and consistency in him and definitely and a must of course to get his defence in better order . If Des can not make a better player out of him next season , i doubt that any other coach will be able to either . Black Town on a regular basis or trying and striving to reach his potential as a regular i st grader for Manly and the benefits that follow , seems a fairly straight forward equation really .

The whole debate on speedy wingers v robust metre eaters is more about your gameplan , execution and everyone else doing there jobs

Wingers are a very important part of the modern game but they are the whipping boys when the rest of the team struggles

The ability to be on backline movements has little to do with them
The need to be a hit up merchant inside there own 20 has nothing to do with them

They need a little of everything in there game but should have the chance to showcase there skills more so, than be purely defensive, without the ball and with it

A good kicking game, pressure building, handling all has a big impact on what our wingers can do. Jorge was never a speedster but an excellent finisher when he got the opportunity to finish, especially inside the oppositions 20, when the backline gave him space. Now when no one is doing his job he is on the outer and apparently its all his fault

Sure it looks great if a wingers swoops on a ball and scoots away Untouched but i reality this is a poofteenth of work a winger actually does and a good team thats disciplined and structured generally score in the opposite corner if they are sluggish and get run down anyway

So much about manlys game last season was deplorable around game management, kicking, ball control, patience and discipline that i doubt ken irvine and kerry boustead would have looked aboove average

Should be starting to register now to Moses what is required to be a N R L i st grade standard footy player at both a fitness and playing level . Still have quite a bit of confidence that he still has more improvement and consistency in him and definitely and a must of course to get his defence in better order . If Des can not make a better player out of him next season , i doubt that any other coach will be able to either . Black Town on a regular basis or trying and striving to reach his potential as a regular i st grader for Manly and the benefits that follow , seems a fairly straight forward equation really .
Kelly is the gun centre we need to keep. Taufua the one to release IMO. Just too many years now, injuries and still not being able to catch is big, add the too often error at the play of the ball, it takes its toll. Must keep Kelly.

Moses can become Matai 2.0 once Des drums the bleeding obvious into his head :nod:

His try, as he trampled Slater was a thing of beauty :clap:

4 minutes of elapsed time between the warning and the sin bin. In the mean time there was a Melbourne penalty goal, Manly kicked off and it was the 4th tackle.

Perenara....what a ref :lipssealed:

Kelly is the gun centre we need to keep. Taufua the one to release IMO. Just too many years now, injuries and still not being able to catch is big, add the too often error at the play of the ball, it takes its toll. Must keep Kelly.

As much as I like Jorge, I can't help but agree with you. Other than the occasional big hit in defence, his early tackle hit ups and his ability to bullock his way to the line.....in every other facet of wing play he is a liability. He's not fast, has bad hands in general play and is woeful under a high ball in both attack and defence.

Certainly agree that it would be much preferred to retain Kelly , especially after his much improved and more consistent form and efforts last season . Could be an emerging problem however and according to Snake that he presently thinks that he is due for an upgrade on his previous 160 or so k a year Manly contract and understandably so . Would be preferable of course to tidy up and remove any lingering doubt with him staying on ., Fair enough some cap issues can be a bit delicate at times but on all indications he wants to stay and providing he and his manager are not seeking an over the top increase , would be helpful for his future at Manly to be determined quite soon and again with him staying on .

Kelly is 22 and already plays with passion and has some real talent. Id like to see him with a few kgs of muscle over this off season as i think low 90's is a bit slight in todays game and could help him hit and stick a bit better.
I believe that for now he is a centre, maybe a 6 in the future. He could be a stop-gap winger but id like a taller winger to compete better for the highball.

Kelly is 22 and already plays with passion and has some real talent. Id like to see him with a few kgs of muscle over this off season as i think low 90's is a bit slight in todays game and could help him hit and stick a bit better.
I believe that for now he is a centre, maybe a 6 in the future. He could be a stop-gap winger but id like a taller winger to compete better for the highball.
We have a tall winger now in Reuben Garrick who by all accounts is terrific under the high ball. Between him, Taufua, Anderson and Brendan Elliott, our wing stocks are looking much better than they were last season.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8