Moses Suli 2018 highlight reel

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
A few weeks ago after yet another rant about Suli, I said “Enough already! We get it. You think Suli is a fat, lazy, piece of crap” or something similar.

Obviously you didn’t get the message. You are still stalking and bad mouthing him at every opportunity. How about giving the bloke a f....king go? If he is overweight and does not put in next year, you can go off your nana then. You lost all credibility when you crap on our backline ( including many newcomers and under 20s players that you have never seen play before) yet tell the world we have the 1st or 2nd best forward back in the comp. Serious?
Another perspective view @eadie fan
This is a freedom of speech forum and @Ryan or any one else on here are entitled to elaborate their views as much as they like and none of us should take things personally .
We all can get carried away and get personal on here due to misunderstandings ,disagreements . bad day with the work or the missus etc... but we should all make an effort to play the ball and not the man . If Ryan is not happy with some of our backs then that's his opinion and it is up to those backs to prove all their doubters wrong .
I believe we should all let rip in with our vews . Thats fan passion . Go to any NRL team forum and all supporters rip into their mediocre players but we should avoid ripping into each other .

I’ll wait and see what he plays like, rather than not rating him based on how he looks

If an athletic frame is the key to a good footy player, Jamie Lyon probably wouldn’t make the top 50 centres of the past 20 years, and Frank Winterstein would be a better player than Andrew Fafita
I think Ryan was rating him on last years efforts . He looked overweight and played like he was over weight . As you say @Kiwi Eagle . The players have the final say on the field next season .

Guys, does anyone know where Suli is this off season?
He's in none of the training session picture frames that I can see?
Is he injured?

Given Ryan stalks him on instagram I would have thought he knows what Suli looks like?

Maybe it isn’t Suli pulling all night benders, etc after all

We are all hoping he proves us wrong and rips the opposition apart in 2019.
But, on what we saw in 2018, it will take a massive turnaround. I doubt he has the skills, pace and flair to be a three-quarter. Bulk alone is not enough, unless you are a front rower.

This is like the former Kelly thread with Suli being the new whipping boy. I’ve gotta say he’s been pretty average for us thus far. Fingers crossed he gets hungry and fit.

Not sold on him yet,
I'd love him to fulfil his DEStiny in 2019, but right now I'm whelmed.

I think he's destined for the wing. He's a powerful kid. Great finisher. He is a younger version of Taufua.

Manlys top try scorer in 2019....you heard it here first.
Haha love your optimism. You sound like Taupau. I like the kid as well and have high hopes for him. He is definitely more suited on the wing than in the centres.

I think he's destined for the wing. He's a powerful kid. Great finisher. He is a younger version of Taufua.

Manlys top try scorer in 2019....you heard it here first.
He is only 20 years of age and powerful he certainly is .
I remember this try that he scored against the storm . He go the ball close to the line and knocked the storm players arse over head to score a try .
Size dominates and speed kills . He certainly has the size .
Moses+Suli+NRL+Rd+11+Storm+v+Sea+Eagles+f1QH27FHOTgl.jpg

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8