Moses Suli 2018 highlight reel

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Suli made his debut in the NRL as a very promising player with the Tigers at the age of 19 last season . I saw some Tiger games and Suli looked sharp , mobile and fast
This year he looks overweight and nothing like the player he was last season .
To me he looks like the most overweight back in the game

IMG_2391.JPG
Needs to be starved for a few weeks of off season training although he has had some positive impact in attack, negative impact in defence. Meh, best option we have at the moment. Honestly what happened to his physique, this was him early last season...

People realise Ferris is the one that's going to have to slim him down, right? I suspect he'll return a big unit. A VERY big unit.

Lots of our players look to have swallowed sheep.

Anyone seen Matty Wright lately? Jesus. Looks like a forward now.

He is good but he won't make the starting side next year with Walker and Kelly in the centre's. They will be our long term combo.

He misses a few yeah,and needs to lose a bit in weight (concerning),but give a 20 year old a pre season and a chance and see if we get a star or a lemon.Matai missed many early (poor at defensive reading) and we had a winner...FMD I am so sick of seeing retards on here expecting a kid to be a star at making defensive reads every play(you Kunts are all so smart)

Suli hasn’t scored the tries anticipated, but has improved with some bustling runs in attack and will only improve with a full off season.
His tackling 1 on 1 has been great at times and it’s been the communication and belief, with lack of defensive structure, that has caught them out in general.
The Manly ruck has been burnt with quick play balls, exploiting space out wide and often when a defender closes down/ jams in....his outside defender backpedals instead of working in sync, making life easy for the attack to create the overlap or take advantage of that hole.
The defensive structures in 2018 have been down and often when it looks like it’s simply the outside men like Suli....the problem started in the middle.

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Brian Kelly
04. Dylan Walker
06. Kane Elgey
07. Daly Cherry-Evans

Kind of picks itself. I'm a firm believer given the type of winger Taufua is now, we need some blinding, Ado Carr like speed outside Walker like we had with Uate.

If that's Suli, then so be it. But he'll need to work very, very hard this off season. We've scored less long range tries than anyone else in the entire league this season, because we have 0 speed in our backline.

Elgey instantly improves that. Another blinding speed type player brings us back to par.

Almost makes me miss Scott Donald!!

He misses a few yeah,and needs to lose a bit in weight (concerning),but give a 20 year old a pre season and a chance and see if we get a star or a lemon.Matai missed many early (poor at defensive reading) and we had a winner...FMD I am so sick of seeing retards on here expecting a kid to be a star at making defensive reads every play(you Kunts are all so smart)
I think it’s more because he is fat & lazy. Look at his cover defence efforts when opposition teams make a break.

We've scored less long range tries than anyone else in the entire league this season
Interesting. (Where do you find those stats?)
I just noticed Manly is 1st for post contact metres and 1st for tackle breaks, also 3rd for running metres - which highlights the problems with our finishing and our defence.
https://www.nrl.com/stats/
Also interesting to see the Roosters have the most ineffective tackles, yet have conceded fewest points! Shows they have great scramble (desire?) and excellent defensive structure (I guess!)

horrible reads in defense, should be on the wing. Keeping Parker there to try and cover as much as possible. Should be Tom Wright

Considering he was rushed into the side after being kicked out of the bulldogs side for sleeping in the car, not turning up to training and being unmotivated, he has come a long way. I think he'll surprise a few of us next year.

Showed a bit of toe when in the clear the past 2 games ....

Will withhold judgement on whether his position is centre until I see him throw a pass .... waiting .... waiting ....

Looks like he may be a better winger in the Jorge mould .... but I will wait to see how he is under a high ball ...

It is clear he has potential and is young enough to shape his game ... a keeper at a price ..

Rough night Joe?

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8