Membership Pack

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Larissa said:
Seems as though something has gone wrong with the Next Generation card file.

Has anyone received a Next Gen membership yet?

No - I haven't received mine yet (my sons that is)

Mals said:
My kids NextGen packs still haven't arrived. Weird, ordered these months ago.

Mals and Larissa,

My son's Next Gen memberships has not arrived either. I cheked my cheque book and the cheque was dated 29th Sept. And I also called the club to talk about memberships and had a good ole chat with the person on the other end about the upcoming grand final - so months ago.

Not sure if there could be a problem?

The problem would either be with the mail house or Australia Post dragging the chain.

Thanks for keeping me posted. It's a good distraction from my very late spring cleaning!

Larissa said:
The problem would either be with the mail house or Australia Post dragging the chain.

Thanks for keeping me posted. It's a good distraction from my very late spring cleaning!

You should be in Training for the WCC !!!!!

Larissa said:

Coincidentally in a non related conversation I have been advised Australia Post have a public holiday tomorrow -in NSW. :(

ayjay007 said:
ManlyBacker said:
ayjay007 said:
It may have come up here,but if I asked for the $10 Football Club membership as an add-on,when will they be posted.BTW-cap was in the parcel this year.Thanx.Has already done a few "tours" of Lithgow.

I got the FC/Leagues club card about 2 to 3 weeks ago. (Membership pack arrived yesterday and far more professional than when I was packing them). Give the Leagues club a bell ajay as there was a mistake with my FC card and it was fixed up over the phone.

Thanx,MB.Might just give them til after the Xmas/NY rush.I may wait til the first postal week after then,in case it's been caught up in the Xmas rush.
Just goes to show,patience is a virtue..and my decision to give Manly and Aussie post the extra week paid off.Was in my po Box today.

Finally heard that mine arrived today as well! yay.

:D

Hopefully tis all there :)

Larissa said:
Seems as though something has gone wrong with the Next Generation card file.

Has anyone received a Next Gen membership yet?

Still waiting on my two boys' Next Gen packs as well. Any update on what is happening with them ? By the way what do you actually get in the Next Gen membership pack ?

Won't be able to look into it till I'm back in the office next week.

Check out www. SeaEagles.com.au/membership for a full listing of what's included in each membership.

Did anyone tick the $17 Manly scarf option when renewing? If so did you receive it with your membership pack? I didn't.

All merchandise add-on's purchased with membership will be sent out directly by the Factory Outlet store separately.

For any enquiries about those orders contact our new Retail Manager Fi Gummerson on 02 9939 1547.

Cheers,

Larissa

Larrissa,
Is there any news on the kids Next Gen packs and when we can expect to receive these? Thanks :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8