Membership Pack

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Larissa said:
All merchandise add-on's purchased with membership will be sent out directly by the Factory Outlet store separately.

For any enquiries about those orders contact our new Retail Manager Fi Gummerson on 02 9939 1547.

Cheers,

Larissa

Good stuff. Hope it arrives before the WCC!

eagles2win said:
Larissa said:
All merchandise add-on's purchased with membership will be sent out directly by the Factory Outlet store separately.

For any enquiries about those orders contact our new Retail Manager Fi Gummerson on 02 9939 1547.

Cheers,

Larissa

Good point, the scarf wrapped around the neck at 5am in the morning might come in handy! :D

Larissa said:
There was a mail house error. You should receive them by the end of next week.

Sorry about the delay.

Great, my 3 kids very impatient, and want their stuff in time for the cricket game!

http://www.mwse.com.au/default.aspx?s=article-display&id=46209&title=membership-inclusions-ready-for-collection!

Membership inclusions ready for collection!
12/01/2012 9:44:37 AM

Your 2012 Membership inclusions are now ready for collection!

Head down to the Factory Outlet at 2 Federal Parade Brookvale from today to pick up your 2012 Membership items.

Please ensure that you have your redemption voucher with you, unfortunately no voucher means no collection.

If you are not able to get down to the Factory Outlet the items will also be available for pick up on our first home match at Brookie in Round 6.

The Factory Outlet opening times are:

Monday 9am-5pm
Tuesday 9am-5pm
Wednesday Closed
Thursday 9am-5pm
Friday 9am-5pm
Saturday 10am-4pm
Sunday Closed
Game day- Open for 2 hours to prior kick off.

Go Manly!

I am astounded no-one has picked up on this. I make the assumption that this is what the voucher is for (fixture magnet and members hat).

Picked up my members cap & fixture magnet today. I like the design of the new members cap, probably the best they have produced.

Mals said:
eagles2win said:
Larissa said:

Cheers,

Larissa

Good point, the scarf wrapped around the neck at 5am in the morning might come in handy! :D

What about us at the actual game.....

Plus my Premiers one, the on that has the years we've won is out of date
only lists up to 2008 :D

So what is the story with the fixture magnet then ?

Was missing from my pack and would be a fair hike to get one !

My daughter Holly got her Nex gen pack today and She was stoked.

She put her manly jersey on with the lanyard.

Very cool.

Ours also arrived today and like Byso my little girl put the lanyard straight on and wouldnt take it off for about 4 hours :)

Then she stole my coffee mug and wouldnt give it back...

Thanks Larissa and co.

Yep my kids got their NextGen packs today as well & I received my scarf.

All good, thanks Larissa & co!

Both my boys packs arrived today. They will be very happy when they get home.

As a prank last year I signed my Canterbury Poodle mate up as a next gen member with a date of birth of 5th October 2008. Posted a pic of the membership card and certificate on his facebook page claiming he had seen the light, much to the disgust of his Belmore lovin' buddies. The card and certificate have pride of place in my bar at home, he's gutted every time he comes round for a beer and sees them.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8