Membership Pack

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Got mine this morning.

Very impressed, heaps of Manly goodies and not one item of rubbish.

Previously I had complained about the packs being 90% crap which I put straight in the bin.

Great work to all concerned.

Great news Bob!! I think it's because Des did not have final approval on what went in the packs this year.

When did you order Bob? I placed our order about 10-11 days ago, so I'm not hopeful about getting them before next year.

Phantar said:
When did you order Bob? I placed our order about 10-11 days ago, so I'm not hopeful about getting them before next year.
You may just scrape in there.

They should all arrive in mail boxes by the end of the week!

Larissa said:
Phantar said:

Ordered ours about two weeks ago (29th Nov.). Hopefully will arrive today or tomorrow. Fly out Wednesday and they are Christmas pressies. doh...

Larissa said:
Phantar said:

Thanks Larissa, appreciated!

Phantar said:

The day they opened, October sometime I think.

HappilyManly said:
Got mine too, thanks Larissa.

Disappointed that Des took the caps :)
But the new card holder is more practical.

I got a cap.

HappilyManly said:

Des definitely did not take the caps!

Check your voucher on the postcard that's included in the pack :)

Go Manly!

Thanks Larissa -the sticky tape had detached on my envelope when it was delivered. All I was concerned about was the card.
Look forward to the Outlet Items in 2012:)

I ordered 3 packages back in September and all that is in my mail box is a bloody tiger snake and I am not moving him aside to look, he is a big mother as well. I thought about getting him with shotgun but the mail box would be in pieces as well.

Got my country pack today. It all seems pretty good. Love the key ring and the car flag is a good idea too.

Earnie the Eagle said:
I ordered 3 packages back in September and all that is in my mail box is a bloody tiger snake and I am not moving him aside to look, he is a big mother as well. I thought about getting him with shotgun but the mail box would be in pieces as well.

Lol! That sounds like an unfortunate turn of events

The Eagle said:
Earnie the Eagle said:

Lol! That sounds like an unfortunate turn of events

Its still cool here, no summer yet, the bloody thing slides in there because its warm, nasty mongrels they are, but no parcels today.

Glad wrap you letterbox then when the snake dies you can have a perfect specimen to keep.

HappilyManly said:

My package last year didn't have a cap. They forgot to put it in. Vidmar sorted it out pretty quickly for me and I had one within a few days.

For mine the member's cap is the most important item. I wear it with pride.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4