Membership Pack

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jethro said:
Gorgeous George said:
mmmmm...........Thursday afternoon and I'm still yet to see mine. Got my Leagues/Football club card a few weeks back.

Is it too early to panic.

I got my Leagues/Football club card a few weeks back as well and also like you, I'm still waiting on my Membership pack too. :(

My chances of getting my Chrissy present from the club is starting to not look good with only one more post day to go before Santa comes :-/

I'm not feeling the love :s No Chrissy present from Manly to me this year. The Australia Post parcel delivery guy was in our street this afternoon but only to 2 doors up. :(

Jethro said:
Jethro said:
Gorgeous George said:
mmmmm...........Thursday afternoon and I'm still yet to see mine. Got my Leagues/Football club card a few weeks back.

Is it too early to panic.

I got my Leagues/Football club card a few weeks back as well and also like you, I'm still waiting on my Membership pack too. :(

My chances of getting my Chrissy present from the club is starting to not look good with only one more post day to go before Santa comes :-/

I'm not feeling the love :s No Chrissy present from Manly to me this year. The Australia Post parcel delivery guy was in our street this afternoon but only to 2 doors up. :(

Happy, happy, happy! ! !

I finally feel the love. I've just received my membership pack by the Australia Post courier (who is working on a Saturday to clear the backlog of Christmas mail) :)

On a side note, @[Larissa], my pack did not contain the 2012 Fixture Magnet that the letter inside the package said that it should contain.

Larissa said:
The fixture magnet was missed out by the mail house. We will be posting them out in the New Year :)

Thanks @[Larissa]. You're a champ :)

manlysister said:
castle eagle said:
bones said:
castle eagle said:
manlysister said:
Got mine today as well LOVE IT!!!!!

on the back of the jersey for the collection voucher is that bailey written on it or it that a gee up?

Bailey must be the members surname, as mine has my surname on it.
thats a top idea.

Yep thats right Bailey is my surname it is a really great idea!!! Just love how they have made every member feel special this year :) Nice touch
got my membership today(from santa!) & i agree, seeing your name on the redemption card is a great idea.

larissa,

if my g/friend comes down to brookie in january (as we live in the GC), if i give her my collection voucher, can she claim my cap n fixture magnet for me pls?
cheers
SLH aka col

Got my country membership the other week, very nice.

Card has Fatty Vautin on it which is actually a bit of a turn-off but I don't mind.

Love the 2012 Member Cap, much better than last year, worn it out & about several times already.

The car flag is a great idea, though the quality & durability of it looks a lot weaker than the MWSE Car Flags from the factory outlet.
Still, love it.

Cheers!

Manly Warringah Champions!

Golden wings, woo-hoo, looking forward to some of the exclusive events such as the Cocktail Function. I have been practising drinking in order to accustom my body to alcohol, so when I get to the function I won't disgrace myself (too much). That's the plan anyhow ...

Nate Myles - Drinking 101. For those that really want to learn the finer points of pass out, drag out drinking sessions.
I worked in a sawmill with a bloke once who, when we were all on the drink, would always down his 11th or 12th full strength, rock back on his heels a couple of times, then fall flat on his back unconcious.
We got to the stage where we would tell concerned onlookers, "He's fine there". That's what we liked about him, he always knew when he'd had enough! QUEENSLANDER!!

Larissa said:
When in January will your GF be in town?

she's unsure, will be jan/feb sometime. is there a period were it'd be better for her to collect the items. i'm also happy to pay for the postage if u guys were posting them.

cheers
col

superleaguehater said:
Larissa said:
When in January will your GF be in town?

she's unsure, will be jan/feb sometime. is there a period were it'd be better for her to collect the items. i'm also happy to pay for the postage if u guys were posting them.

cheers
col

Any time from mid Jan will be fine :)

My kids NextGen packs still haven't arrived. Weird, ordered these months ago.

That is very weird.

If they don't arrive by the time we are back in the office on Jan 9th let me know. Something may have gone wrong with the mail house.

Mals said:
My kids NextGen packs still haven't arrived. Weird, ordered these months ago.

Speaking of the NextGen Packs, hey @[Daniel], has Matilda's pack turned up yet?

Larissa said:
That is very weird.

If they don't arrive by the time we are back in the office on Jan 9th let me know. Something may have gone wrong with the mail house.

Next Gen packs for my two boys still haven't arrived either. I ordered them when I ordered my pack, which I received couple of weeks ago. Will contact you in a couple of weeks if I still haven't seen them.

Seems as though something has gone wrong with the Next Generation card file.

Has anyone received a Next Gen membership yet?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4