Membership Pack

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
globaleagle said:
WON'T BE LONG NOW!!!!!

I hope.

*fingers crossed*

Global - check your members pack hasn't been routed to GE Hat's PO Box. He's a dodgy character that one...

Clint said:
My young blokes pack arrived yesterday. Like mine, it too came from Hong Kong. :huh:

No cap. :mad: Was hoping to give it to him for his birthday on Australia Day. Was told to send in redemption card and $10 for postage and they will send out.
Forget it. He can just have mine. No way it'd get here in time. :dodgy:

Don't understand why all the packs for the same families can't be sent together. Especially as they all have the same address and were all ordered at the same time. This way two and two maybe put together and my youngs blokes cap may have been included.

What he said!!!

Mals said:
globaleagle said:
WON'T BE LONG NOW!!!!!

I hope.

*fingers crossed*

Global - check your members pack hasn't been routed to GE Hat's PO Box. He's a dodgy character that one...

That's not a bad idea. He's getting a little jealous about the 'new arrival.'

Hey Clint, maybe in hong kong they mail things according to the first name rather than surname and that's why your family's gear didn't get sent out on the same day.

So let's just go with that hey.

17/12/12......
Congratulations on Earning Your Wings for 2013! The team is thrilled to have you on board and proudly say that you too, Bleed Maroon.

We are pleased to let you know that your membership kit is on the way and will arrive in approximately 10-14 working days.

32 working days later......

sigh :(

edit: My house is neither flooding nor in bushfires, so there's worse things happening.

edit edit: But it's still annoying!

Excellent packs. Although the membership team could've just got away with the Kieran Foran plastic membership card for the daughter!!..twas like watching a kid at christmas getting nice presents..then she flips over the card to find Kieran on it!, and I tell no lies here, she genuially flipped out, hugging the card, and screaming. I'm really starting to wonder wether I have created a female Manly monster!!!:p

wombatgc said:
Excellent packs. Although the membership team could've just got away with the Kieran Foran plastic membership card for the daughter!!..twas like watching a kid at christmas getting nice presents..then she flips over the card to find Kieran on it!, and I tell no lies here, she genuially flipped out, hugging the card, and screaming. I'm really starting to wonder wether I have created a female Manly monster!!!:p

1) Probably a few members on here reacted like that too!!

2) Don't rub it in!

3) Repeat

Good things come to those who wait.
Got my supporters pack today.Cool stuff,
I always put the lanyard on my phone.
And I got the pack before Xmas!! haha

^you must be the one in america they told me about!

Well they responded quickly to my email which was appreciated but all they could do is what I assumed they could - and that was to ask me to wait..... Until February the 15th.

I guess I just wanted to go on record that the pack hadn't arrived in case there was a problem.

What I can do without is being treated like an idiot and expected to believe the rubbish reasons that go along with it.

For example:
1)They told me that I ordered my pack the same time as someone in America and theirs just arrived. - Actually we are told manly collate all the orders and send them off at the same time so it doesn't matter when we order it. If it does, I also ordered it back in September '12 so it's been 4 months!

2) Sometimes it "takes a little longer" when you are overseas. - Then don't send me an email saying it'll be 14 business days when it hasn't arrived after 32.

Additionally it has now been over 100% longer than the promised time so I don't think one can say it's a little longer when it's over double.

3) The longest time estimate for packages from Hong Kong to Canada was in the lead up to Christmas and it was 20 days. - 33 and counting here.

I guess bleeding maroon and not maroon and white makes you as inefficient as qlders!! lol.

/rant

globaleagle said:
- Actually we are told manly collate all the orders and send them off at the same time so it doesn't matter when we order it.

I don't know about that GE.
Mine and my sons both had Hong Kong postage on them. :s

I understand your frustration mate.

Got mine 2-3 weeks back now, all was present and correct and didn't take all that long to get to me

Had to laugh though, they had my member since details wrong last year so i fixed it up with them, and looked at the card to see that they have still managed to get it wrong !

Hooray! Tis arrived! :)

Not bad all in all (that's one hell of a small mouse pad!)

My membership card has ripped me off 2 years of membership in the 'member since' section but maybe they were trying to save money on those loyalty pins. *wink*

So I'm in the same boat as Kiwi eagle.

Boat? Please don't turn me back!!!

Does anyone know if there is an expiry date on the Members Cap redemption voucher ??

Haven't got around to picking up my two kids ones yet. Do they run out or is there one guaranteed for each member.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4