Membership Pack

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
FINALLY!

:):)

Snow has melted and mail retrieved!

Liking the cap (thought for a second it didn't have member 2012 on it, turning things around is fun)

Membership card had fatty on it...wtf - did we all get this scary pic?

Car sticker - could see what others meant about peeling things off and getting just white paper but lol@ them :p

Annnnd sister has obv decided to hang onto the mug, flag, key ring and fixture magnet.

All in all - yay!

I signed up before Xmas got my kids Next Gen but not mine as yet. Am a out of towner. Should it of come already? Did email club on weekend but not heard back as yet.

You should have received it by now.

Matt Phelan, our Member Services Manager, looks after the membership email account. He should get back to you by tomorrow. If not give him a call on 02 9970 3000.

Cheers & Go Manly!

Larissa

Revilo85 said:
Larissa said:
Revilo85 said:
Still waiting for my membership..

How long ago did you sign up?
Should take approx. 3 weeks to reach you.

Cheers & Go Manly!

Larissa

Purchased the membership months ago, back in November IIRC.

In that case something must have gone wrong with Australia Post. It should have reached you well before now.

Please contact the Membership Team on 02 9970 300 or email [email protected].

Go Manly!

Larissa

Have just gotten back from our Asia Christmas trek to find our packs in the mail. Young bloke is stoked with his cape. Bloody hot up here in Darwin, but that hasn't stopped him wearing his jumper, cape, cap, lanyard and anything else Manly he can put on.
Great job everyone!

Larissa said:
We will sort it out ALinda. I spoke to Michael about this yesterday when you rang, it appears to have been a mistake at our mail house.

We will be in touch soon and will make sure you keep your seats.

Thanks Larissa. True to your word, I finally received my correct membership pack today with membership card showing my seat. :)

Larissa said:
Fixture magnets will be posted to non-ticketed members in the next few weeks

@[Larissa],

I am one of the non-ticketed members who didn't receive a fixture magnet with the delivery of my membership package. I see that you have said that the fixture magnets will be posted out in the next few weeks and only 2 weeks have past since you told us that but I was just wondering if you had any further updates on their deliveries?

OK after ringing Michael last week and he ordered a new pack for me as it should of arrived before Xmas.
Got home and found my pack on the door.
So either the new one came very fast (Michael said it would be sent out monday) or the 1st one had to walk itself from Sydney to Brisbane.
If it is the 2nd one Thanks.
If it is just the 1st one showing up I hope the old one can be stopped and also that someone chases it up with mail house as to take a month to arrive is a joke.

In fairness to the mail house, it was most likely an Australia Post error that would have delayed your pack. They lodge all packs for postage together, but there are always one or two that get lost in transit.

Fixture magnets were all posted last week. If you don't receive yours by Wednesday please email Matt to look into it for you. His new role is Member Services Manager, you can reach him at [email protected]

Go Manly!

Larissa

Jethro said:
Larissa said:
Fixture magnets will be posted to non-ticketed members in the next few weeks

@[Larissa],

I am one of the non-ticketed members who didn't receive a fixture magnet with the delivery of my membership package. I see that you have said that the fixture magnets will be posted out in the next few weeks and only 2 weeks have past since you told us that but I was just wondering if you had any further updates on their deliveries?

Hi Jethro, I'm also a non-ticketed member and I received my magnet last Friday. I'd say yours isn't too far away.

By the way, great work Larissa and the club. The members pack is awesome this year.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8