Game Day: Manly v Dragons [Round 20, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I still think we'll be fine. Everyone has **** days.

I never thought we could win today. Tipped Dragons and mention on these boards this wouldnt be our game.

But fully expect a win next week vs Storm.

Trying to find some positives.

Parker was good even after getting hit high by De Bellin (no penalty of course), so was Joey Lussick.

Can someone explain how Saints got a penalty when Lussick was tackled without the ball and could have scored.
Because Marty was offside, the rest of the event was null and void @:cool:

Perrett , Lane, Cullen, Hastings, Kelly, Lussick (Darcy not Joey) arent anywhere near first graders. What a fuking disgrace. Hang your fuking heads in shame.

Hahaha, and to think somebody on this site copped an extremely stern lecture when questioning Lussick's ability. Good time to reply!!!!!

I think we have overachieved this year. To those who think we don't think we need to strengthen this side with a few hard-running forwards are kidding themselves. The Dragons have bashed us twice - 87-34!!! I didn't think they had the ability to put 50 on any team.

Lussick and perret don't belong n first grade, mental midgets the pair of them. Both unfit, both lazy and both give away dumb penalties.

Lussick and perret don't belong n first grade, mental midgets the pair of them. Both unfit, both lazy and both give away dumb penalties.
I am starting to think that way too mate.Lussicks ability to handle a bad trot with the opposition is a little on the poor side.This is two games in a row now and it tells me his mind set is not right.He should take a leaf out of DCE's book and grow up a little.

Well that is that, pathetic defence, pathetic arm grabbing, pathetic ad nauseam.

I am pretty shocked to be honest, did not expect us to play so very poorly. And not only did our players play terrible as a team, I question what Barrett's plan was for today or did he actually have one??

Clearly we lack quality depth, Lane, Parrett, Kennedy etc are just not up to first grade standard.

DCE, Walker, Taupau and Lussick were all well below their best today.

Uate, Jake and Tom carried the weight today and without those three it would have been a complete disaster.

Also the thing that just makes me so angry is this constant negativity from the media and NRL towards our team. As a passionate supporter it is quite draining. So not sure how this may affect our actual players and their state of minds etc. Our club/team is constantly victimised, screwed over, bullied and treated unfairly over and over again. It has been happening for years and is just BS.

I am one angry little Silvertail a the moment that is for sure....!!

The refereeing in this game is juniors. A fuking disgrace. How the fuk do they get a penalty when Lussick is taken out.
Mate if you're blaming the r
50 points on us. I tipped the dragons but I didn't think they'd put that on us. 7 players out doesn't help but that was ****e.

Parker looks like a first grader for sure, so at least one positive.
Agree mate, I thought Parker
Missing korisou and siro of late is hurting our defence around the ruck and lawrence defends well at the start.
Perret and darcy need to lift and lane can show he is up to it just needs to be switched on and give 100 % like jakey
Mate Darcy needs to **** off to never never land. He's a liability and twice in 2 weeks he's let his team mates down. You can't win a comp with hot heads like that.

there are reasons why the likes of Perrett,Lane,Kelly and Kennedy were allowed to walk away from their previous clubs

Just on those, Titans were filthy to lose Kelly

On the general vibe of the others, not really a big fan of that type of statement which I see regularly. Let's not forget guys like Uate, Sironen and Taupau were allowed to walk away from their previous clubs too and they have been up around our best

Goes back years with the likes of Ballin, Bryant, Robertson, Hall etc in our 2008 side after not being wanted elsewhere

Well that is that, pathetic defence, pathetic arm grabbing, pathetic ad nauseam.

I am pretty shocked to be honest, did not expect us to play so very poorly. And not only did our players play terrible as a team, I question what Barrett's plan was for today or did he actually have one??

Clearly we lack quality depth, Lane, Parrett, Kennedy etc are just not up to first grade standard.

DCE, Walker, Taupau and Lussick were all well below their best today.

Uate, Jake and Tom carried the weight today and without those three it would have been a complete disaster.

Also the thing that just makes me so angry is this constant negativity from the media and NRL towards our team. As a passionate supporter it is quite draining. So not sure how this may affect our actual players and their state of minds etc. Our club/team is constantly victimised, screwed over, bullied and treated unfairly over and over again. It has been happening for years and is just BS.

I am one angry little Silvertail a the moment that is for sure....!!
I have to disagree with your thoughts on the media.Other than those reporting about the salary cap issue,which they're entitled to,Fulton has the rest in his back pocket.

I wonder if BJ was rested so Bozo could get a look at how Perrett handled a starting gig which is on the cards for next year. He obviously failed but it's a good chance to gauge. Now go shopping.

Just on those, Titans were filthy to lose Kelly

On the general vibe of the others, not really a big fan of that type of statement which I see regularly. Let's not forget guys like Uate, Sironen and Taupau were allowed to walk away from their previous clubs too and they have been up around our best

Goes back years with the likes of Ballin, Bryant, Robertson, Hall etc in our 2008 side after not being wanted elsewhere
Uate and Sironen should be judged on how they go next season.This yr Manly are paying very little of their contracts and both are playing off the emotion of proving a point to their previous clubs.Im not convinced once those emotions have dissipated and Manly are paying their full salary that'll show the same form.Happy to be proven wrong.As for Kelly,not sure Titans are too disappointed about losing him now

Uate and Sironen should be judged on how they go next season.This yr Manly are paying very little of their contracts and both are playing off the emotion of proving a point to their previous clubs.Im not convinced once those emotions have dissipated and Manly are paying their full salary that'll show the same form.Happy to be proven wrong.As for Kelly,not sure Titans are too disappointed about losing him now
Possibly like that with Summerberg. Playing like someone who has just inked a new deal that settles his future.

Lane really disappointed me today given his last 2 starts. Where did his game go? Played like he just woke up.

I think we all got a little bit carried away because he hit a massive hole last week and scored a try. I have watched that Tigers game twice and for the life of me cannot understand all the love he got in that game. The fact of the matter is Jake and Taupau have been carrying the rest of the forwards all year. They need more support. We need a Boyd Cordner type more so than David Klemmer, who can go missing at times.

DFZhlVLWsAQ6irn.jpg

http://www.nrl.com/rd-20-press-conference-sea-eagles/tabid/10959/contentid/927118/default.aspx

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8