Game Day: Manly v Dragons [Round 20, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Perrett , Lane, Cullen, Hastings, Kelly, Lussick (Darcy not Joey) arent anywhere near first graders. What a fuking disgrace. Hang your fuking heads in shame.

50 points on us. I tipped the dragons but I didn't think they'd put that on us. 7 players out doesn't help but that was ****e.

Parker looks like a first grader for sure, so at least one positive.

Really disappointed in the 50 points against.
Can cop a loss, but 50 points ? Really ?

Tommy displaying his usual brilliant positional play at the back. For all his freakish talent and ability, he has a lot to learn in that area. And while he's at it, maybe some training in catching high balls. An athletic strong 6"4 talent should be a weapon in the air, not a liability. I just shake my head when I look at his height, build and athleticism and yet he can't play above his head. Mind boggling

Remember when everyone was excited about Fulton's rebuild?Obviously nobody bothered to check to see how shallow that rebuild was.No depth

Better fire up for the upcoming month, baz and the players threw this game away before the game begin to sacrifice for a few tough weeks coming up.

If we were full strength and threw this up I'd be blowing up big time but considering the side it isn't totally worth exploding for
Better fire up for the upcoming month, baz and the players threw this game away before the game begin to sacrifice for a few tough weeks coming up.

If we were full strength and threw this up I'd be blowing up big time but considering the side it isn't totally worth exploding for

The young guys coming in tried their best but really that many new players coming in combined with a lacklustre mentality coming in we really should've been pumped 60-0.
Well if we finish out if the eight by 2 points ormiss out on the eight by differential it will be this game that I will be blowing up about

The refereeing in this game is juniors. A fuking disgrace. How the fuk do they get a penalty when Lussick is taken out.
Mate if you're blaming the r
50 points on us. I tipped the dragons but I didn't think they'd put that on us. 7 players out doesn't help but that was ****e.

Parker looks like a first grader for sure, so at least one positive.
Agree mate, I thought Parker was a stand out. Although I would've been a stand out today.

Well if we finish out if the eight by 2 points ormiss out on the eight by differential it will be this game that I will be blowing up about
There's no way with the actual side back that we'll miss the 8, however, the 4 seems out of reach now. Unless we, as I mentioned, go on a winning run due to the refreshed players

and some think we don't need a front rower to replace BJ....
We need a starting front rower of his style. Not an impact bench prop. I think if Lussick started at prop we'd have been better off earlier on

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10
10 5 5 -13 10