Game Day: Manly v Dragons [Round 20, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
How can a side conceed 0-30 first half then score 22 in first15 min then give away another 22. The most pitiful effort I think I've ever seen from Manly. Certainly since that Sharks flogging yrs ago.

Maybe we just trying to blow out our odds for next week. Did anyone mention match fixing ??????

52 points,that's not going to help us on the ladder.Funny thing is, is that next week we will probably beat the storm.

Goes to show we are still light on in the forwards. Lawrence leaving next year as well. I thought parker went ok and joey at hooker although we really missed korisou defence and green organising. Missed lawrence starting and kelly again was suspect in D although ok with ball

Quite obviously the replacements where not up to n 80 minute NRL game at the moment. I don't think the the media head lines this week helped us , never mind always another game next week . Go the the mighty Sea Eagles.

To be fair, this year started without Matai and Stewart and we are now without Myles.
True but he has chosen these current players and there are reasons why the likes of Perrett,Lane,Kelly and Kennedy were allowed to walk away from their previous clubs.Ive been saying it all season so my thoughts aren't based purely on today.But today was the 1st real test of depth and they failed miserably.DCE and Taupau have been brilliant all season so they're allowed an off day but when it happens,others need to step up,which didn't occur.

Trying to find some positives.

Parker was good even after getting hit high by De Bellin (no penalty of course), so was Joey Lussick.

Can someone explain how Saints got a penalty when Lussick was tackled without the ball and could have scored.

What bothers me more than anything is not the loss but letting a team score 30 points in the first half.To me that should never happen in first grade period! No team in first grade should ever let that happen.There should be a standard to stick by and once that standard is broken then some players need to be reviewed and action taken.

Ok... hugely disappointed in getting pasted by an ordinary side... but am trying to look at the bright side lol...

This is the sort of loss that can go either way.. we take it on the chin and learn from it, or we curl up and drop our bundle for the rest of the season..

I'm hoping this is the sort of loss that the boys will be damn well embarrassed about, and man the f#ck up. We will see how that pans out next weekend against the Drizzle.

Missing korisou and siro of late is hurting our defence around the ruck and lawrence defends well at the start.
Perret and darcy need to lift and lane can show he is up to it just needs to be switched on and give 100 % like jakey

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8