Game Day: Manly v Dragons [Round 20, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Is Mr Dead Lift playing today? He has been my biggest disappointment. He has the ability to lead that forward pack with his aggression and power, and today he has been a powder puff and mostly invisible.

Remember earlier this week when DCE was angry at the club for making the players answer questions on Salary Cap fiasco, I wonder if this is has affected the players attitude this week. I know they are professionals but this witch hunt by the NRL has got to affect them to some degree.

Ordinary effort today, but not totally unexpected

From our top 25 list at the start of the season, 10 guys not there today (Stewart, Matai, Myles, Green, Lawrence, Sironen, Brown, Taufua, Wright, Koraisau)

Should have played a lot better than we did, but in reality when you have Parker, Cullen, Hastings, Lussick, Kennedy, Lane etc all in your team on the same day, you're going to battle to come away with the points

Better fire up for the upcoming month, baz and the players threw this game away before the game begin to sacrifice for a few tough weeks coming up.

If we were full strength and threw this up I'd be blowing up big time but considering the side it isn't totally worth exploding for

The young guys coming in tried their best but really that many new players coming in combined with a lacklustre mentality coming in we really should've been pumped 60-0.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14