Judiciary Charges

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So glad Manly's going to the judiciary as this one's "fightable" :wait: Good luck to Addin! :rock:

Was it upgraded to grade 3? Then again 150 for a grade 2 to 200 for grade 3 if he had carry overs from week 1 then pretty easy to get up to a grade 3.

So AFB is rubbed out 2 weeks
He also copped 10 in the bin which was well and truly enough
The officials tried gifting Newcastle that game with bewildering decisions.
The NRL never gave Manly compensation for Snake / Matai retirements....maybe 1.2 million at a guess...now Inglis has “walked away” the NRL have apparently added 1.5 million to their cap and can apparently afford Latrell Mitchell or Falou...maybe both!!

I love media and opposition fans hating Manly, but these obvious constant and distinct Anti Manly calls that create such a disadvantage absolutely pi** me off....

I don’t want the NRL to like Manly., in fact - Bring on the hate.....I just want to see us get a fair go

So AFB is rubbed out 2 weeks
He also copped 10 in the bin which was well and truly enough
The officials tried gifting Newcastle that game with bewildering decisions.
The NRL never gave Manly compensation for Snake / Matai retirements....maybe 1.2 million at a guess...now Inglis has “walked away” the NRL have apparently added 1.5 million to their cap and can apparently afford Latrell Mitchell or Falou...maybe both!!

I love media and opposition fans hating Manly, but these obvious constant and distinct Anti Manly calls that create such a disadvantage absolutely pi** me off....

I don’t want the NRL to like Manly., in fact - Bring on the hate.....I just want to see us get a fair go

The administration of the NRL is a farce. The 'governance' in place is an embarrassment. Policy on the fly with no line of sight to a long term goal, rather it is purely reactive management. The NRL is run by a corrupt, inexperienced and inept CEO, with the Chairman an utter flop. They both need to go - the NPS they are running is most likely an indictment on their dreadful leadership rather than player behaviour, yet they are too stupid to realise it.

Disappointing result but not surprising, it was a sloppy effort and his priors compound the effect.

Going to make the next two weeks tough for us now. Need the Sip and Tangles to lift the intensity and back Marty up

• 🤝
Reactions: Sue

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8