Judiciary Charges

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Disgusting to hear in that article that AFB was racially taunted as he left the field.
Wouldn't expect any less from that club.

70B89DEB-8F2C-443A-938C-51669B397662.jpeg

what a ****ing joke.

We either have the worst people defending charges or as more expected, the judiciary (and mrc) are not filled with the 'honourable' men we are told they are.

We are talking about the same set up where sam burgess can nail dce last year without the ball, late, with his shoulder, and while dce is not looking and he gets a 'letter of caution'.

Pearce falls into a tackle with the ball, running it back where 99 percent of the time a forward makes the tackle, that wasn't a stiff arm and afb gets 10 in the bin and 2 games off. Corrupt cheats with their little agendas in their tiny tiny sport that 3 countries marginally give a crap about.

Running at full speed, crouching down to make a body hit, adjusts to a floppy open hand grab. An accidental contact to a player falling down. Waddell or Gosiewski got a forearm to the head earlier in the game similar to Sironen's one, not even noticed by the officials. If you want league to end up like soccer with players coached to fall down and milk penalties when fouled, keep up the good work idiots.

The only positive here is that this is Boyle’s chance to step up. Watch him go! When AFB comes back we will have a very mean pack!
Boyle has a lot of ability but is coming back from a major shoulder op and couldn’t crack Burleighs run on side two weeks ago. He went ok for Blacktown but if he replaces AFB I’ll be very surprised. Let’s just say he will be light years away from AFBs output.

You simply can’t keep losing world class players and expect fringe first graders to replace them. There is no silver lining in any of this .We have three stars on the sideline now and only one of them injured. Lose the next two and it s back with the strugglers again. So frustrating as we are showing great signs.

Boyle has a lot of ability but is coming back from a major shoulder op and couldn’t crack Burleighs run on side two weeks ago. He went ok for Blacktown but if he replaces AFB I’ll be very surprised. Let’s just say he will be light years away from AFBs output.

You simply can’t keep losing world class players and expect fringe first graders to replace them. There is no silver lining in any of this .We have three stars on the sideline now and only one of them injured. Lose the next two and it s back with the strugglers again. So frustrating as we are showing great signs.
Thanks Sue but I watched Boyle the last 2 weeks and like what I saw. I’m not for one moment suggesting he is as good as AFB but I’m hoping he will step up and rise up through the ranks into the 17.

Whats even funnier again and very obvious, during the Souths game there was a Manly player tackled and a Burgess on the ground, after the tackle fully completed, gives a swinging forearm to the players head which connected ( I think Jetski copped it)....because he didn't fake and just "Got on with it" - not even a penalty.
Now this is exactly what the 'Review committee" should be acting on....yes AFB was sloppy, but it was a reactive tackle on a player almost on the ground and 10 minutes as their coach Brown confessed, was certainly more than adequate for the crime....what happened from the Burgess incident ?
You guessed it - NOTHING !!

Whats even funnier again and very obvious, during the Souths game there was a Manly player tackled and a Burgess on the ground, after the tackle fully completed, gives a swinging forearm to the players head which connected ( I think Jetski copped it)....because he didn't fake and just "Got on with it" - not even a penalty.
Now this is exactly what the 'Review committee" should be acting on....yes AFB was sloppy, but it was a reactive tackle on a player almost on the ground and 10 minutes as their coach Brown confessed, was certainly more than adequate for the crime....what happened from the Burgess incident ?
You guessed it - NOTHING !!

The officials in some professionally run sports will have a comprehensive report on all these issues. Not just Annersley doing a few minutes for appearances sake.

Everything the NRL reacts to these days is just a PR show to make things look good.

AFB suspended as it looks bad.

Badge and his offsider dropped for what happened at the Cows game as it looks bad despite them following protocol.

Although I can't figure MacGuire not getting charged for an eye gouge, the NRL said the video evidence wasn't conclusive. Munster reacted immediately so there was something.

It was to me when shown last night on The Back Page and Anasta agreed.

Everything the NRL reacts to these days is just a PR show to make things look good.

AFB suspended as it looks bad.

Badge and his offsider dropped for what happened at the Cows game as it looks bad despite them following protocol.

Although I can't figure MacGuire not getting charged for an eye gouge, the NRL said the video evidence wasn't conclusive. Munster reacted immediately so there was something.

It was to me when shown last night on The Back Page and Anasta agreed.

I asked my 8yo son to watch it and then asked him what he thought happened, he only saw it the once and I didn't pre-empt him with an answer.

"Did he try to stick his fingers in his eyes? Why did he do that? Did he get in trouble?"

And the NRL always crap on about the image of the game - what kids & mums think - but no, we couldn't actually see enough to charge him with anything more.
WTF?

I asked my 8yo son to watch it and then asked him what he thought happened, he only saw it the once and I didn't pre-empt him with an answer.

"Did he try to stick his fingers in his eyes? Why did he do that? Did he get in trouble?"

And the NRL always crap on about the image of the game - what kids & mums think - but no, we couldn't actually see enough to charge him with anything more.
WTF?
Maybe Scam Smith has a role in this by advising Munster to not make a formal report so MacGuire would not be rubbed out for a long time and therefore not able to play for QLD in Origin 1.

Thanks Sue but I watched Boyle the last 2 weeks and like what I saw. I’m not for one moment suggesting he is as good as AFB but I’m hoping he will step up and rise up through the ranks into the 17.

Boyle played Lock didn't he? All of Tanginoa, Perrett and Paseka are surely ahead of him. Boyle is slow, immobile, has 0 creativity or drive. No way he gets picked. Same goes for Sam Smith. Too big and slow for the centres. They said he was playing backrow for his previous team, and I can see why.

The last thing we need in this team, is less speed. That's our weakness atm. One of our strengths though, is creativity with the ball (offloads, second phase play), so inputting Boyle (Daniel Heckenberg much) for AFB, is ridiculous.

Calling my suggestion Ridiculous hasn’t changed my mind. Ours views differ and that’s fine. I don’t think your views are ridiculous because they are different to mine.

Ugh, I just watched the match highlights again and not only was Guerra's try a total stitch up but to get 2 weeks for that tap on Pearce proves the 'fish rots from the head'

Gawd I hope we win the premiership this year!!!

Ugh, I just watched the match highlights again and not only was Guerra's try a total stitch up but to get 2 weeks for that tap on Pearce proves the 'fish rots from the head'

Gawd I hope we win the premiership this year!!!
The dummy half was almost next to Guerra. Aren't they meant to be behind the ruck :cool:

Manly beat them on the field and those in the bunker :p

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7