Judiciary Charges

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
On the flip side...AFB gets a two-week rest (and let's face it, he's been doing a butt-load of work) and we get to bring in one of our many young guns - who will be raring to get a shot at the big league...Tanginoa, Boyle, Paseka, Perrett...all desperate to work their way back into the team.
AFB has already spent some time on the sideline this year, so I reckon he does not need the rest. Besides, he looks so fit this year - he is a beast!

Fonua-Blake will contest his high-tackle charge at the NRL judiciary on Tuesday in an attempt to face St George Illawarra on the weekend. Fonua-Blake was charged with a grade-one high tackle charge for his shot on Newcastle halfback Mitchell Pearce on Saturday.

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/vi...uge-charge-says-annesley-20190415-p51ecf.html

Good to see we are at least having a go at trying defend this one. Now all we need is for @Ranga and @FlyingHigh to get him off so he can smash some powder puffs...

Go Manly, fight for your players :wait:

Just for the record, Pearce in pre 13th April match promo has black eye

dsc00347.jpg

https://www.newcastleknights.com.au/news/2019/04/12/hi-vis.-high-intensity/

Disgusting to hear in that article that AFB was racially taunted as he left the field.
Wouldn't expect any less from that club.
Imagine if that had happened at Brooky (not that it would), Tiddles would be frothing at the mouth and the press baying for blood.

I’m sure the NRL will be rushing to investigate the incident or maybe there were too many offenders to interview.

Cameron Murray hit Isaac Luke with a worse hit forcing him to undergo an HIA towards the end of the game which definitely cost his team the game and all he copped was a penalty, oh I forgot , that's right he plays for the pride of the league, stupid me.

Player Curtis Sironen
Club Sea Eagles
Minute of match 14th
Charge/incident High tacke - careless
Grade charge 1
Result - guilty or not guilty Guilty - early plea
Matches to serve 0
Points/ fine calculation $1150
Carry-over points N/A
Misconduct on whom? Kalyn Ponga

Imagine if that had happened at Brooky (not that it would), Tiddles would be frothing at the mouth and the press baying for blood.

I’m sure the NRL will be rushing to investigate the incident or maybe there were too many offenders to interview.

Remember the who-ha when Sam Kasiano was allegedly racially slurred at Brookie back in (I think) 2015 or 2016?

Not racial but social slur - his wife was allegedly called a dole bludger from the west :banghead:

No Club's Fanbase is immune from prejudiced views :cool:

The media reported it as something racial IIRC. Shows just how distorted the facts can be when the media get hold of a story.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6