Judiciary Charges

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thanks Sue but I watched Boyle the last 2 weeks and like what I saw. I’m not for one moment suggesting he is as good as AFB but I’m hoping he will step up and rise up through the ranks into the 17.
I’m sure he will rise but he not the best option right now. He’s half the player he was when he played NRL for Titans and that’s down to a major injury he’s still recovering from.

Probably already asked but who gains the bigger advantage, the Dragons or the Sea Eagles if De Bellin and Walker are free to play this weekend

Probably already asked but who gains the bigger advantage, the Dragons or the Sea Eagles if De Bellin and Walker are free to play this weekend

From what I heard on Fox, a court decision is not expected until next week, in which case they won't play until next round at the very least.

They definitely won't play this week but if they were to, then I'd say Dragons. JDB adds a lot of fire to their pack. Vaughan is huge for them but JDB is the leader of that pack and with our pack potentially matching theirs, they'd need that direction from him.

Unless the decision comes before Tuesday next week then next week will be out as well as they won’t allow unavailable players to be named, even on an extended bench.With Easter I’d say they are almost certainly out for next two games at least if DeBellin wins, which is by no means certain anyway.

And who knows if Toddy will automatically let May and Walker back on the back of De Bellin winning. History says there will be hoops to jump through.

Unless the decision comes before Tuesday next week then next week will be out as well as they won’t allow unavailable players to be named, even on an extended bench.With Easter I’d say they are almost certainly out for next two games at least if DeBellin wins, which is by no means certain anyway.

And who knows if Toddy will automatically let May and Walker back on the back of De Bellin winning. History says there will be hoops to jump through.
I reckon Manly will be tempted to wait the 2 weeks until his case is resolved and a definitive answer on his playing future is made.

Out of interest, do we know who was on the mrc panel this week

Larry, Curly, and....

sorry can't remember the last idiot.

(sorry)
smsmileys32.gif

Cant stop them Sue. If De Bellin wins his case it is like Terry Hills all over again. It affects all, not just one.

I think this rule about having to name 21 players by Tuesday then culling them later in the week is a nonsense.
The only possible reason for this bureaucracy is that it might help gamblers make more informed decisions.
How pathetic.
Wonder how long it will be before you can punt on crowd numbers?
Or the number of penalties in a match?
Or the style of jersey a team will wear, which seems to me to be a real conundrum.

• 🏆
Reactions: Sue
I think this rule about having to name 21 players by Tuesday then culling them later in the week is a nonsense.
The only possible reason for this bureaucracy is that it might help gamblers make more informed decisions.
How pathetic.
Wonder how long it will be before you can punt on crowd numbers?
Or the number of penalties in a match?
Or the style of jersey a team will wear, which seems to me to be a real conundrum.
Did you read Greenturd's testimony stated that 25 million of the NRL's 80 million revenue is from betting agencies :eek:

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8