Judiciary Charges

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The question then becomes wasn't the sin bin enough for a dangerous but accidental knock
But you have to remember Toddy is still our leader so in his eyes 2 weeks is fair.
I agree with you sin bin was enough of a penalty.
Joke of a charge , it was a love tap by AFB nothing more.

Last edited:
I would have been fine with one week, primarily because we always seem to have Buckley's every time we play in the Gong. It may have even been fair. But two weeks is giving him that bad boy label where they never get fair treatment for the rest of their careers.

I still think we will break the recent Dragons Voodoo this week, even if we bring in Paseka and Perrett to replace AFB and Sironen.

Sometimes these types of underperforming players (who play well below their true potential in the lower grades) kick into gear and lift their intensity when thrust into the big games.

The positive is that the replacement is coming into a winning culture. :clap:

Good roster rotation for Des to express his creative genius :p
giphy.gif

Losing AFB is a massive blow given the damaging impact he produces for us. Dessie has to come up with a game plan to counter this loss. Im sure he will. But given that we played well enough whilst he was off for 10 minutes and did not concede any points during a period where the knights were on the prowl, we should feel a lot more hopeful heading into next week's game.

Now that he has been charged (as much as we all disagree with it), I very much doubt that AFB will be able to fight it and win.

AFB will be out, Sipley to start at prop. Tanginoa will take Sipley's spot on the bench. The rest of the squad will be unchanged.

The hypocrisy is that we will lose AFB for 2 weeks for a careless high tackle on a falling player that was nearly on the ground. Whereas Josh Maguire only gets a fine (and no suspension) for a deliberate eye gouge.

Now that he has been charged (as much as we all disagree with it), I very much doubt that AFB will be able to fight it and win.

AFB will be out, Sipley to start at prop. Tanginoa will take Sipley's spot on the bench. The rest of the squad will be unchanged.

The hypocrisy is that we will lose AFB for 2 weeks for a careless high tackle on a falling player that was nearly on the ground. Whereas Josh Maguire only gets a fine (and no suspension) for a deliberate eye gouge.

And that really is true hypocrisy!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8