Dragon party

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I hope so but I suspect it is being hushed up buddy.
It all depends on how far the police want to take this, it would be easy for them to get a warrant to get details from Uber etc. to see who requested a ride in that area around the time period and where they were dropped.

It all depends on how far the police want to take this, it would be easy for them to get a warrant to get details from Uber etc. to see who requested a ride in that area around the time period and where they were dropped.
Sure, it would be easy.

There is a lot at stake here and the decision to pursue it or hide it will be a joint decision made by the several stakeholders.
Local govt
State govt's
Federal govt
NRL
Fox
Channel Nein
etc

They came out Monday and said as far as the police are concerned the case is closed, I doubt after saying that, they are actively investigating unless someone shows up with a cam footage or definite way forward.

They came out Monday and said as far as the police are concerned the case is closed, I doubt after saying that, they are actively investigating unless someone shows up with a cam footage or definite way forward.
On NRL 360 last night Ray Hadley said they were still investigating.

I think Hadley told the Police Commisioner to reopen the investigation ;)
No I think was Alan Jones He said open something anyway
Interesting article here which says that NRL players in the bubble are not allowed to use public transport, ubers or taxis

Given that the players lived in areas such as Mascot and Campbelltown how did they get home without breaking the rules? Heard that Dufty ran 5 kms home

The govt surely has to tell them they need to isolate for 14 days?

I dont see the police looking further into this. What would be the point? If it wasnt nrl players it would of been a 1 paragraph article at the back of the newspaper.

Essentially it would read "13 people who were isolating and known not to have covid got together for a party, no one got covid, police fined them for breaching public health rules.....the end" pretty boring read.

As the police said this matter is closed, i doubt they will divert resources to make a task force, as what other laws were broken? Just the amount of people at home, would police really go to all the trouble of investigating if no covid is present so they can slap a few more fines on people? Now if they were travelling to another state within 14 days THEN i could see it being an issue with those other states.

The opposite to my rational post.....Tin foil hat time.

Nrl, see Rorters fall by the way side out of the top 4, and fear Manly may upset their plans of Parra or Panthers playing Storm in grand final. They sit on information of people outside bubble attending party. Then it "leaks" after Dragons play us. As it was within 14 days of the Party, Manly are forced to isolate and either forfeit or share points for their game against Tigers and play Sharks one day out of isolation. Thus Manly lose F/A and points and Eels are safe in top 4, giving them 2 chances.

Theres my crack pot conspiracy theory.

Thinking of our f/a .
Yes I get that.

The point is only one Dunces and Dragons (from Parker Bros) player is definitely suspended for that game. The rest have one game suspensions that can be taken any time from now until Round 25.

So no need for them to forfeit anything, unless some new tidal wave of stupidity we don’t know about will soon hit the Illawarra coastline.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6