Dragon party

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Budgie

In for the long haul.
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
Could be extremely helpful to us if true. I think their next game is us after a bye?
It's from Weidler so who knows.

EXCLUSIVE: A large group of Dragons players are under investigation after a party at the home of Paul Vaughan. NRL sources say 6 players - I’ve heard many more - closer to a dozen. Huge story.

Could be extremely helpful to us if true. I think their next game is us after a bye?

EXCLUSIVE: A large group of Dragons players are under investigation after a party at the home of Paul Vaughan. NRL sources say 6 players - I’ve heard many more - closer to a dozen. Huge story.
Friday July 16 is when they play us (at Brookvale) which at this point is after the lockdown ends.

Were the Bulldogs players suspended or did they just have to isolate for 14 days? (I'm not fully across that one sorry)

Regardless you'd think the Dragons players would get suspended this time

I recently got banned for a day from Facebook for posting only the Chinese were stupid enough to have a bio lab playing with deadly viruses in the middle of a large city.

Seems the ethos has moved to silver tails….
I assume you are referring to your post being deleted because you used the term 'mongs' to describe the Saints partygoers. Have a moan if you like but most people realise nowadays that some expressions are hurtful and discriminatory. Wasn't that long ago that AFB got banned for a couple of weeks for using a similar derogatory term.
But I guess you are too smart to be taken in by all that PC BS.

Were the Bulldogs players suspended or did they just have to isolate for 14 days? (I'm not fully across that one sorry)

Regardless you'd think the Dragons players would get suspended this time
The Bulldogs players were fined by the NRL, not suspended, and isolated for 14 days.

Maybe the Dragons' party will benefit us @Budgewoi Eagle but I just hope their stupidity doesn't put the whole competition in jeopardy!

If they have 12 players forced to self isolate or suspended they'll end up fielding a NSW cup side. Huge leg up for us considering the players we will likely be missing.

A lot will hinge on whether it was only players from the bubble or members of the general public in attendance. If it's the latter I don't see them being allowed straight back into the NRL bubble.

I assume you are referring to your post being deleted because you used the term 'mongs' to describe the Saints partygoers. Have a moan if you like but most people realise nowadays that some expressions are hurtful and discriminatory. Wasn't that long ago that AFB got banned for a couple of weeks for using a similar derogatory term.
But I guess you are too smart to be taken in by all that PC BS.
Yet your post remains…

Good one Fatty! When did he move to shellharbour?

Well, I had a post moved to the trash talk thread yesterday because I asked another poster whether he rated Des.

Evidently, there is no room for such talk. However, you can trash another posters faith with impunity, label someone a numbnutt etc. That doesn't count. But don't pole fun at the koalas now ya hear, it's bloody offensive!
I’m from another century mate where we weren’t all offended all the time. Times have changed - I haven’t.
moving along… :)

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7