Dragon party

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
100% agree. If he weren't suspended for eight games, another side would have likely signed him to play the rest of this season. The guy has lost close to a million dollars and been rubbed out for the rest of the year. What more do people expect?
He will be signed staring nov1for sure (probably by the dogs) so has only lost about 3 months of his 600k contract (150-200k) plus whatever lesser monies his next contract nets, if anything less. The Dogs are probably going to pay him overs so he will probably lose 150-300k. Plenty, but nowhere near $1M.

I'm alright with this. He's missed out on the rest of this season either way which would have been about 8 matches. The real winner from this are the Dragons, who don't have to pay him to sit out those 8 weeks.

In other news, I'm so glad the Dragons lost today. They should have sat out as many players as they could against us and just eaten the single loss, and given themselves a better chance against the Tits.

Except I wouldn't say the Dragoons are the real winners. They were actually in the top 8 when this BBQ occurred, they have now lost all hope of playing finals!

Zorba was the same in his columns. He would slip “ironically” in to most columns. Usually it was referring to an interesting point rather than irony. For example, “that was the sea eagles’ biggest win against the Steelers at brookvale. Ironically manly hasn’t won in Wollongong for 3 years.”

And he was a trained journo.

As for Alanis, the only way rain on your wedding day could be ironic is if she was marrying a weatherman, and he predicted a fine day.
UPDATE

If you watch the Arko interview #1 on the Manly website you will see and hear Zorba misuse "ironically" in his classic way.

He says something about Arko and Roy Bull being team mates at Manly, and ironically both of them were also in Freshwater Surf Club together.

They've played 4 games since their BBQ and they've lost all of them.
Not really our concern but I can't help but feel that if they managed their suspension serving slightly better they might have at least jagged 1 or 2 wins out of it.

UPDATE

If you watch the Arko interview #1 on the Manly website you will see and hear Zorba misuse "ironically" in his classic way.

He says something about Arko and Roy Bull being team mates at Manly, and ironically both of them were also in Freshwater Surf Club together.
It’s like ray-e-ain on ya wedding day.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6