Dragon party

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm most concerned yet again by the decision making of the NRL. Sadly they are puppets to the source of the money. The dumb decisions just keep on coming. You should not be permitted to be on the commission for longer than 5 years. The whole show needs a a reboot. These clowns are in control of a sport that generates millions upon millions of dollars and they are strangling the golden goose to increase the supply of eggs to the broadcasters. Dead set amateur hour.

FWIW, Paul Crawley reckons they'll name a weak side against us to concentrate on the games against Canberra and Gold Coast as better chances to get a win.

What, are they just writing off the game against Manly as an already lost? That's a dangerous gamble given anything could happen. We could lose tonight, suffer injuries. Tom and Cherry could get injured playing Origin. Unlikely as it is, anything can happen.

Tom and Cherry ... I just realised how that sounded. Which one is the mouse again?

What, are they just writing off the game against Manly as an already lost? That's a dangerous gamble given anything could happen. We could lose tonight, suffer injuries. Tom and Cherry could get injured playing Origin. Unlikely as it is, anything can happen.

Tom and Cherry ... I just realised how that sounded. Which one is the mouse again?
I guess so but if you look at their situation, they don't have many options but to juggle the suspensions by prioritizing games they believe they can win and not the ones they can't.

They have 12 one week suspensions to extinguish so as long as the NRL agrees, using as many of them quickly is a smart thing to do.

Last edited:

I've had the same thought myself, lol

Jerry.

T'was Jerry mouse and Tom Cat. :)

Vaughan to Manly?
No thanks.

It reckons we are short of props...
They forget that we have Tenterfield, Davey, Al and Lance injured, Kurt Deluxe, Sippers, Tent, Kapow, Keppie who is currently playing lock. Jurbo can also play prop as can Guaca. We also have some cracking young props from our juniors.
When Al and Tenterfield return we'll have more props than a film set.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8