Zorba: 'They’re dummies that don’t know the game'

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ok, I really think this needs to be addressed by Tim Cleary. Does anyone have his contact details? I will put the case forward. Also, I'd like Scott Penns contact please to raise this if someone would PM me.

Peter Peters is addressing the passionate, paying supporters.

@BOZO , you know I love you mate, and what Zorba said doesn't relate to you. BUT, there are many members put off by this, and I really hope Tim can help in making the goodwill of his business feel important & plugged in.

I sent an email to the Membership team (whether that gets a response or not someone is seeing it )
I pointed out that as a member should i be recognized as a dummie / coward and that if i keep hearing comments in reference that i would reconsider renewing my membership

As I said before there is a difference between asking questions and being smart asses and being disrespectful
One or two signings that go wrong don't make a failed roster .
| I am glad that common sense prevailed when you said your self it is no time to panic .
It is not only players signed but those, like Jamie B or Matt B, who were let go. I have already said that there is no place for being disrespectful so we can stop discussing that point.

To make it clear as a team which has now gone from just finishing outside the 8 to something resembling a rabble (last year and not great signs this year) we are well within our rights to, respectfully, ask what is going on. Furthermore we must be the only club which is owned by a single share holder as yet has internal factions and fighting

We are missing......
Snake Matai and 4 of our big boppers
That would impact any club
But for the negative ones on here cannot see past their agendas
images.png

Look at the current coaches and administrators who were average players, but are good at what they do because their 'footy brains' were better at rugby league than their bodies. I'm talking guys like Bellamy, Gould, Bennett.
Gould's a bit of an exception there. He was a better than average player, vastly underrated. Thinking about it, he's been an excellent club coach, a great origin coach, and is now proving to be a very good administrator. The guy just knows and loves rugby league.

It is not only players signed but those, like Jamie B or Matt B, who were let go. I have already said that there is no place for being disrespectful so we can stop discussing that point.

To make it clear as a team which has now gone from just finishing outside the 8 to something resembling a rabble (last year and not great signs this year) we are well within our rights to, respectfully, ask what is going on. Furthermore we must be the only club which is owned by a single share holder as yet has internal factions and fighting
How many games has Ballin played for the tigers since last year ?
I would rather be owned by the Penns than the ones who own the North Sydney Bears .
Good times will come but glass half empty people cannot see
Goulds first 2 years in his 5 year plan,
his team finished 12th 2011 and 15th in 2012
I Guess Guss has no idea as well ....

I sent an email to the Membership team (whether that gets a response or not someone is seeing it )
I pointed out that as a member should i be recognized as a dummie / coward and that if i keep hearing comments in reference that i would reconsider renewing my membership

Well played for making a stand mate. Fans might not agree on everything, but we ARE a community, and communities stick together.

Earth to Bozo - Snake and Matai ain't coming back. Oh, and their replacements are doing fine.
You don't get it do you ?
The NRL wont compensate us to spend money on other players , so we are heavily disadvantaged there

How many games has Ballin played for the tigers since last year ?
I would rather be owned by the Penns than the ones who own the North Sydney Bears .
Good times will come but glass half empty people cannot see
Goulds first 2 years in his 5 year plan,
his team finished 12th 2011 and 15th in 2012
I Guess Guss has no idea as well ....
Honestly there is no point in continuing to discuss this with you.

Gould's a bit of an exception there. He was a better than average player, vastly underrated. Thinking about it, he's been an excellent club coach, a great origin coach, and is now proving to be a very good administrator. The guy just knows and loves rugby league.

I'm a little bit too young to actually remember him as a player, so I'm just going on what I've been told. Point taken.

But for 'footy brain', I think he's right up there with the best. Even if he can be an incredibly annoying commentator.

You don't get it do you ? The NRL wont compensate us to spend money on other players , so we are heavily disadvantaged there
You don't get it - you don't get to keep trotting out 'this player missing, that player missing' each week, when several of those are retired, and others are not regular first-graders anyway. And we also were not missing Taupau and Fonua-Blake for both games so far, remember? By your logic, we've lost the first two games because Snake, Matai, Killer, Tooves, Cliffy, Spud Carroll and Fatty were all unavailable for selection.

At they end of the day manly have the best logo in the NRL so whenever you're down just take a look at it and sense the great times ahead... Well as long as people like zorba are not included

The only prevailing "agenda" I see on here is the genuine want for our club to be succesful and for fans to feel a small part of the club.

User @BOZO You seem to make excuses at every opportunity, yes we are missing players, yes some fans can go over the top, but the message they should be hearing is that people care, not that people are rude cowards. There are tactful, intelligent and reasonable ways to address these people, unfortunately zorba seems unarmed of these devices and as a result insults the very people the club should want around them during less successful periods. Anyone can support a winning team, it's the rusted on fans that care so much they are there no matter the ladder position. I feel disenfranchised, disillusioned and in disbelief at some of the things our mighty club has done/is doing. And I can't for the life of me spot a single function that zorba serves, except that of self interest. A club stops being a club when dissenting voices are silenced. History is littered with such examples. There are words for it but at the Risk of sounding over dramatic I won't say them.

The chasm between the clubs fans and its owners has never been wider, and the bile from zorba is only chiselling out the bedrock more.

This rant from Zorba confirms my worst fears about who is running our club. I respect that Zorba has served the club for decades but to try and shut down dissent and have a go at fans who pretty much pay his wages is bloody silly.

Manly have always been a club that has had strong opinions and right now we lack true leadership from the top to our first grade captain.

Zorba you are in denial mate. Get real and please understand that you and your masters do not own this club. You may do money wise but it gives you no right to ridicule as dummies, fans and members who have been going to football at Brooky for decades.

The club needs to come together and fast. This sort of crap has to stop!!

Remember we are all told "Stronger Together" that statement is a laugh right now. Our club has to embrace its fans even the ones that dont agree with the way our club is heading.

Get over it ZTH!!!

Bozo is the biggest troll in RL. He sits back laughing at our comments, bait and switching and throwing up memes like a 15 yo on Imgur. And like a 15 yo when presented with a factual argument he either dismisses the comment, attacks the man rather than the argument or throws up a meme.
I would not be suprised if he was a pr plant by the club, mentally ill or in fact a penn or bozo friend, employee or relative and that is how i view each of his posts.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4