Zorba: 'They’re dummies that don’t know the game'

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I have met Zorba plenty of times and seen him mix with fans. he has contempt for most of them let me assure thee
I have met Zorba , passionate Manly Man
I have met Max Delmege , a real Gentle man
I have Met Bozo the Immortal Years a go . It was like meeting the Queen, a real honor
I have Met Mr Penn briefly at the ground, He seems like a nice guy that loves the club .
I love every one that is part of Manly . I am not into this hating one another sht
I am one of the many here who sticks by the people who put their money where their mouth is and run the club , the coaching staff and every one that sticks together through adversity as this is what makes a great club .
40a752a52919c0c03c18133513f73017.jpg

I don't. I'm smart enough to recognise there are twats from all walks of life, and if said twat happens to work for/play for/support the same team I do, what of it? A twat is a twat is a twat.

Give it a rest mate, you're laying the sycophantic treacle on a bit thick.
Your smart are you ? What chook raffle are you running to have any credibility to say about the people who run our club
Your funny feathered friend :)
hqdefault.jpg

Your smart are you ? What chook raffle are you running to have any credibility about the people who run our club
View attachment 5003

Ok, for starters, it's 'you're' - twice.

I'm not going to play Mensa memberships at 100 paces with you - but, yes, I have one. So I well and truly have evidence to support my contention that I'm 'smart', and capable of independent, critical thought to boot.

End of story.

I'm not going to play Mensa memberships at 100 paces with you - but, yes, I have one. So I well and truly have evidence to support my contention that I'm 'smart', and capable of independent, critical thought to boot.

End of story.
Boom.......
@BOZO = Smashed !!!

I have met Zorba , passionate Manly Man
I have met Max Delmege , a real Gentle man
I have Met Bozo the Immortal Years a go . It was like meeting the Queen, a real honor
I have Met Mr Penn briefly at the ground, He seems like a nice guy that loves the club .
I love every one that is part of Manly . I am not into this hating one another sht
I am one of the many here who sticks by the people who put their money where their mouth is and run the club , the coaching staff and every one that sticks together through adversity as this is what makes a great club .
View attachment 5002
I didn't say I hated him and I don't doubt his passion. But he is generally arrogant and dismissive of regular fans. He has never been rude to me personally, but I have witnessed it plenty of times. It is a shame really, because he is a very passionate supporter of the club. If you think it is acceptable to call fans dummies and cowards etc, then you are probably on your own here. It's OK to be positive BOZO, and I applaud you for that

This is an attack only on the negative nellies the drama queens,the ones with AGENDAS and the dummies .
I say we are better off without them :)
View attachment 5000
This is an attack on freedom of speech and a perfect example of dictorial leadship. That reference to our fans as dummies by our media manager was disgraceful and most inappropriate. The use of the word "cowards" suggests he is being intellectually outgunned and needs a be a bully boy! Shame Shame Shame. They took my last post down! Now that is cowardly!

End of story.
I am a member and I bleed maroon just like you but unlike you I don't rubbish my own . I stick by them through the tough times to the great times
Looking forward to a win against the Cowgirls and that is the End of my story feathered friend
untitled.png

Your smart are you ? What chook raffle are you running to have any credibility to say about the people who run our club
View attachment 5003
Zorba is a halfwit.. Insulting the fans... Well what can you expect from a bloke who'd make a cretin look good.. He's a fart... Anyone who'd employ a bloke of this caliber is also a fart..

It says one thing and one thing only. The pressure is building, it's not just Baz, he will be made the scape goat sure, but Bozo, Zorba carry the weight of the fans frustrations, we are making them accountable and they hate it. We may actually see Zorba physically explode yet.

Ok, I really think this needs to be addressed by Tim Cleary. Does anyone have his contact details? I will put the case forward. Also, I'd like Scott Penns contact please to raise this if someone would PM me.

Peter Peters is addressing the passionate, paying supporters.

@BOZO , you know I love you mate, and what Zorba said doesn't relate to you. BUT, there are many members put off by this, and I really hope Tim can help in making the goodwill of his business feel important & plugged in.

I am a member and I bleed maroon just like you but unlike you I don't rubbish my own . I stick by them through the tough times to the great times
Looking forward to a win against the Cowgirls and that is the End of my story feathered friend
View attachment 5004
I think she meant " Mensa" memberships not sea eagles ones Bozo....
Geez your copping a hiding feathered friend.
I ain't go no Mensa membership so it don't matter if I'm wrong !!

View attachment 5004

I'm not your friend, and I don't have feathers, thanks.

Sorry, but I don't consider the perennial hangers-on who sling insults at loyal fans, and the Brutus types who stab club legends in the back 'my own', and I never will. I'm not sure how you reconcile that in your own head, but that's your problem.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8