Zorba: 'They’re dummies that don’t know the game'

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I have met Zorba , passionate Manly Man
I have met Max Delmege , a real Gentle man
I have Met Bozo the Immortal Years a go . It was like meeting the Queen, a real honor
I have Met Mr Penn briefly at the ground, He seems like a nice guy that loves the club .
I love every one that is part of Manly . I am not into this hating one another sht
I am one of the many here who sticks by the people who put their money where their mouth is and run the club , the coaching staff and every one that sticks together through adversity as this is what makes a great club .
View attachment 5002

I don't know by what I am stating below is the answer we need just voicing my opinion.

Sometimes as hard as it is to accept, is to know when the time is right and when you should really walk away and enjoy life as a spectator rugged up on the hill scumming it with the rest of the diehard supporters.

Geez, and I thought dinosaurs only roamed the earth 65 million years ago

All 3 of the people you mention are legends of our club and deserve respect however respect is based on how you respect others. It clear and evident and past history shows they are those same dinosaurs fresh out of new ideas and some have shown very little respect for others.

Not having a go at you BOZO but sometimes you really defend the in defendable, that’s just my observation. Everyone who supports the club and posts here has a vested interest in the club and people have their rights to voice their opinion just as you do, just as long as it is done respectfully.

By thinking if we all stay positive in the current atmosphere is actually toxic as it masks the true issues. For that to work it needs to come from the leadership (PENNS) a clear communication of the vision, getting buy in from the sponsors and supporters a like.

Enough with the political bull**** and private agenda’s lets go out there and be a force and win a few more premierships.

Over the past few years we have been fresh out of new ideas and engulfed in turmoil. We have seemed clueless without steady leadership steering the ship.

Time for the dinosaurs to retire peacefully and bring some new young blood that is in tune with the modern aspect of the game minus the back room dramas.

Issues I have raised are factual, I don't hide behind memes and feathered friends hugs.
Fact Fulton Time Is Over
Fact his recruitment is crap
Fact Clint Gutherson Can Tackle Dylan Walker Can't
Fact cutis sironen is a reserve grader
Mate we are only on our 2nd game of our second season .
So settle down petal other wise you will have a pannick attack
Fact We kept Tom and let Gutho go
Who is better ? Tom
Cant keep them all
Fact Siro always had potential .
In 2 games you have written him off
In 2 games you have written our club off
We will agree to disagree
By the way , Since you assume you know it all . What will the score be at Townsville ?

I don't know by what I am stating below is the answer we need just voicing my opinion.

Sometimes as hard as it is to accept, is to know when the time is right and when you should really walk away and enjoy life as a spectator rugged up on the hill scumming it with the rest of the diehard supporters.

All 3 of the people you mention are legends of our club and deserve respect however respect is based on how you respect others. It clear and evident and past history shows they are those same dinosaurs fresh out of new ideas and some have shown very little respect for others.

Not having a go at you BOZO but sometimes you really defend the in defendable, that’s just my observation. Everyone who supports the club and posts here has a vested interest in the club and people have their rights to voice their opinion just as you do, just as long as it is done respectfully.

By thinking if we all stay positive in the current atmosphere is actually toxic as it masks the true issues. For that to work it needs to come from the leadership (PENNS) a clear communication of the vision, getting buy in from the sponsors and supporters a like.

Enough with the political bull**** and private agenda’s lets go out there and be a force and win a few more premierships.

Over the past few years we have been fresh out of new ideas and engulfed in turmoil. We have seemed clueless without steady leadership steering the ship.

Time for the dinosaurs to retire peacefully and bring some new young blood that is in tune with the modern aspect of the game minus the back room dramas.

Well said.

Are you for fans making derogatory remarks about our club ?
Can you see the other side of the equation or are you one eyed on this matter
Fans have been opinion - and they have every right to have one. Do I like the name calling? No
But does there deserve to be some scrutiny of certain individuals in our club and their actions? Yes.
It is a valid question to ask how successful bozo has been since returning to the club

Typical post from the OneEyedEagle with a one eyed agenda view
Thanks for sharing

Wow to put all fans under one umbrella as nummies , cowards
Peters does not show much professionalism in his comments
Yes there are a lot of keyboard warriors out there but there are more passionate fans that are not
Im sure there are plenty of Manly fans that have achieved a lot in there life
Maybe not in a first grade team
But to be made to feel that cause i haven't played first grade im a nummie
Ive lived long enough and dealt with plenty of arrogant people to not let it effect my views on any topic open for discussion
Peters should be made to retract or explain his comments . We as members should not have to put those comments

Typical post from the OneEyedEagle with a one eyed agenda view
Thanks for sharing

Me thinks the only person with an agenda is yourself, take a good hard look at yourself as the glass is only half full or maybe you are also one of those same dinosaurs that should be put out to pasture

Mate we are only on our 2nd game of our second season .
So settle down petal other wise you will have a pannick attack
Fact We kept Tom and let Gutho go
Who is better ? Tom
Cant keep them all
Fact Siro always had potential .
In 2 games you have written him off
In 2 games you have written our club off
We will agree to disagree
By the way , Since you assume you know it all . What will the score be at Townsville ?
Okay here we go I am attacking the club. Fact yesterday presser biggest cop out in 40 years of supporters club. We are not titans here.
Gutho had nothing to do with tom, has he played fullback at parra answer no.
it's accountability and the club has none, you go dance in the fields and pretend it's all okay.

Some passionate responses on here.

I ran a very successful business for many years, employed lots of people and realised a long time ago that the customer is king.

They may not always be right BUT, they are always right!

You treat and respect your customers like they are gold!

Despite the sentiment being somewhat right , the delivery of this is poor form.

As a member for 10 years, supporter for 53, I'm pretty miffed at this!

Cannot understand why this individual is still in a position of power.

Nepotism at its very finest on display.

Fans have been opinion - and they have every right to have one. Do I like the name calling? No
But does there deserve to be some scrutiny of certain individuals in our club and their actions? Yes.
It is a valid question to ask how successful bozo has been since returning to the club
There is a difference between an opinion and derogatory remarks
So you think that Bozo's credibility should be questions 2 games into his second season with 4 of our big forwards out.
You think that this is reasonable and valid ?

So you think that Bozo's credibility should be questions 2 games into his second season with 4 of our big forwards out.
I am also looking at last year and the decision to let some players go and recruit others - much like your favourite whipping boys Myles and Brown.
We have fallen at an alarming rate and I think it is right to ask questions as to what is going on. It is not time to panic but I think there is every right for fans to query the direction of the club

Okay here we go I am attacking the club. Fact yesterday presser biggest cop out in 40 years of supporters club. We are not titans here.
Gutho had nothing to do with tom, has he played fullback at parra answer no.
it's accountability and the club has none, you go dance in the fields and pretend it's all okay.
At Manly We do not fear prematurely as we always prevail.
So I will keep dancing and you can keep whinging

All I want to see is Scott Penn come out with a drawing of "Future Brookie" sorry "Future Lottoland" then I will be happy.

I am also looking at last year and the decision to let some players go and recruit others - much like your favourite whipping boys Myles and Brown.
We have fallen at an alarming rate and I think it is right to ask questions as to what is going on. It is not time to panic but I think there is every right for fans to query the direction of the club
As I said before there is a difference between asking questions and being smart asses and being disrespectful
One or two signings that go wrong don't make a failed roster .
| I am glad that common sense prevailed when you said your self it is no time to panic .

Now you're just being disingenuous.

There are questions over Bob Fulton's recruitment 'strategy', there are questions over the (lack of) results during his time with the NSW Blues, ditto players being selected for NSW for reasons other than merit during his tenure, there are perfectly valid questions over his kids being given jobs at the club, and the impression that gives in regards to him running it as his own personal fiefdom.

Being a great player does not necessarily make you a great coach, or a great administrator. In fact, it's rare for former greats to make a go of it in those roles. Look at the current coaches and administrators who were average players, but are good at what they do because their 'footy brains' were better at rugby league than their bodies. I'm talking guys like Bellamy, Gould, Bennett.

It's not uncommon - in any sport - for the opposite to also be true - great player turns out to be mediocre administrator. They're different skill sets. And there is nothing derogatory or invalid about questioning whether that's the case here.

Staff online

• Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
  • Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9