Zorba: 'They’re dummies that don’t know the game'

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I would not be suprised if he was a pr plant by the club, mentally ill or in fact a penn or bozo friend, employee or relative
IMG_3684.JPG

I have met Zorba , passionate Manly Man
I have met Max Delmege , a real Gentle man
I have Met Bozo the Immortal Years a go . It was like meeting the Queen, a real honor
I have Met Mr Penn briefly at the ground, He seems like a nice guy that loves the club .
I love every one that is part of Manly . I am not into this hating one another sht
I am one of the many here who sticks by the people who put their money where their mouth is and run the club , the coaching staff and every one that sticks together through adversity as this is what makes a great club .
View attachment 5002

Keep the blinkers on tight Bozo, Zorba isn't talking about
you buddy, it's all us other nuffies, who apparently know nothing.

Wow, does he not know he is attacking children as well? I have 5 people in my family, three are kids that are members. It is disgusting to disrespect the people that put their hard earned cash into membership like that. Plus, we prefer pies in my family.

Wow, does he not know he is attacking children as well? I have 5 people in my family, three are kids that are members. It is disgusting to disrespect the people that put their hard earned cash into membership like that. Plus, we prefer pies in my family.
Too bad, soon Zorba's gonna take all the pies for himself and leave us with nothing but sausage rolls.

Keep the blinkers on tight Bozo, Zorba isn't talking about
you buddy, it's all us other nuffies, who apparently know nothing.
I am not keeping on the blinkers ,I am keeping up the faith
We have 4 of our big boppers out plus no compensation in our cap for Snake and Matai but I believe we will come good as history has shown our club always does prevail !!!
I am not into this doom and doom sht feathered friend
imagesJAFQHXS9.jpg

Some passionate responses on here.

I ran a very successful business for many years, employed lots of people and realised a long time ago that the customer is king.

They may not always be right BUT, they are always right!

You treat and respect your customers like they are gold!

Despite the sentiment being somewhat right , the delivery of this is poor form.

As a member for 10 years, supporter for 53, I'm pretty miffed at this!

Cannot understand why this individual is still in a position of power.

Nepotism at its very finest on display.

Wow Mark it is refreshing to hear what you say about the customer and you are absolutely correct in what you say.

I work in a industry where customer service as well product reliability and quality is paramount. Without the customer I wouldn't have a job.

Yet I am gobsmacked when I come across companies that loose site of the customer and treat them with contempt.

I manage a team were there relationship with the customer is critical post sale and I can proudly say that we have held on to some contracts for a bloody long time as we knew how to take care of the customer.

I'm really disappointed that such remarks could come from one of the powers that be at our club. Getting close to taking a break until he and his relos are gone.
No fans no team.

The last time I spent money to support the club was to see Wiliame break his duck at Newcastle. I can't see myself spending another cent anytime soon.

Manly doesn't feel like Manly with the current mob in charge. They've made me so numb that it doesn't even hurt when Manly loses anymore. I can't bring myself to support anyone else so I currently feel like I have no team.

It's a far cry from 2015 where I got to as many matches as I could to rally behind Tooves and the boys. A **** year but it had its fair share of very sweet victories, like the Storm at Brookie, Broncos at Gosford and Souths at Brookie. They were great matches to be at and the atmosphere at the Souths game was electric. During that match, it felt like we were finals bound after a horrid year with injuries and **** being heaped on Tooves.

I know we all need patience during a rebuild but last year they told us they did such a good job that we'd skipped the rebuild. Now they've failed they tell us something else and make excuses. Who gave perennially injured Matai and Stewart such stupid contracts in their twilight years?

It's obvious that there are people in powerful positions at Manly that have no business being there, and are only in those positions due to their name and/or connections.

I am not keeping on the blinkers ,I am keeping up the faith
We have 4 of our big boppers out plus no compensation in our cap for Snake and Matai but I believe we will come good as history has shown our club always does prevail !!!
I am not into this doom and doom sht feathered friend
View attachment 5009

Bozo, do we remember how the illustrious Mr Peters was shown the door because of his sexist comments? (Women in league) Do we also remember how he got back into the Club, his wealthy nephew/cousin/relative
Mr Penn, otherwise he would be a Nuffie like myself. So no,he has nil legend status, unlike the little man mountain Toovey, that spilt all his blood for our club every week.
Made no disparaging remarks as he was shown the door.
Personally I'm offended by your idols remarks

I won't feathered friend, but don't think because they shook your hand, that your one of them & they are doing what's best for our club, kissing ass went out with straw hats Bozo
I would rather have faith in the Immortal Bozo then others Bozo's out there who have no credibility in the game and predict doom and gloom for the club
untitled.png

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4