Zorba: 'They’re dummies that don’t know the game'

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ok, I really think this needs to be addressed by Tim Cleary. Does anyone have his contact details? I will put the case forward. Also, I'd like Scott Penns contact please to raise this if someone would PM me.

Peter Peters is addressing the passionate, paying supporters.

@BOZO , you know I love you mate, and what Zorba said doesn't relate to you. BUT, there are many members put off by this, and I really hope Tim can help in making the goodwill of his business feel important & plugged in.
I think fans need to meet with peters if he had problem and vice versa.
Put money where mouth is

Ok, I really think this needs to be addressed by Tim Cleary. Does anyone have his contact details? I will put the case forward. Also, I'd like Scott Penns contact please to raise this if someone would PM me.

@BOZO , you know I love you mate, and what Zorba said doesn't relate to you. BUT, there are many members put off by this, and I really hope Tim can help in making the goodwill of his business feel important & plugged in.
I love you too Ryan , brother and feathered friend . To put things in perspective Zorba is having a go at all the ones that are making derogatory comments .

I love you too Ryan , brother and feathered friend . To put things in perspective Zorba is having a go at all the ones that are making derogatory comments .
Issues I have raised are factual, I don't hide behind memes and feathered friends hugs.
Fact Fulton Time Is Over
Fact his recruitment is crap
Fact Clint Gutherson Can Tackle Dylan Walker Can't
Fact cutis sironen is a reserve grader

Spot on mate. I and I'm sure many others feel that there needs to be a positive channel of communication between the fan base and club and it feels like the opposite is happening with the divide between the two continuing to grow.

It says one thing and one thing only. The pressure is building, it's not just Baz, he will be made the scape goat sure, but Bozo, Zorba carry the weight of the fans frustrations, we are making them accountable and they hate it. We may actually see Zorba physically explode yet.

Oh god no - I'm having flashbacks to that horrible scene in Monty Python's The Meaning of Life..."it's only wafer thin...!"

I'm not your friend, and I don't have feathers, thanks.

Sorry, but I don't consider the perennial hangers-on who sling insults at loyal fans, and the Brutus types who stab club legends in the back 'my own', and I never will. I'm not sure how you reconcile that in your own head, but that's your problem.
So your not my friend and you don't have feathers , What do you have fur?
I also dont have respect for people that make derogatory remarks about our club and club legends

So our ex media manager doesn't even read social media. Dismissing all thoughts of people who use this media as a way to voice an opinion says to me that he is working with blinkers on. Occasionally there are some good points made here(I did say occasionally ;)).

Some sort of comeback is required to this insult from the Parramatta blow in...
I suggest instead of flag waving we raise a sausage roll instead so ZTC can see who he is talking about....I'm sure the media would see it and run with the story...Villis and 4 and 20s in the air people.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8