Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The Kieran Forum

Bearfax

Grizzly old fart
That's it, I've seen one too many posts about these alleged 'league gods', I'm copying this to general forum and let the consequences fall where they may!

Blasphemy SER8. The RL Gods now have you in their sights. Multiple indulgences and six hail Dessies may absolve you from horrid vengeance. Bathing in the holy water of Queenscliff pool may also help to wash away such sinning, but be careful of social distancing.

Bring back the.... Biff?

Dr Kosmo Kramer... proctology
Let me say this .... I was as dirty as anybody on Foran when he left Manly ... and death rode him at Parra with the best of you ....

But, bloody heck you have to give it to the bugger .... if guts and determination are worth respecting .. this bloke has them in spades ... he has had career ending injuries for the past 4 years but refuses to fall over ... his single minded pursuit of getting fit and playing is nothing short of legendary ... and the thing is ... on one leg he is still in the top 4 5/8ths in the came ...

I find myself starting to root for him ...
He was my favourite player i also death rode him. That was then. I agree he is one of the top 5/8s and i love watching him and root for him when he does. The guys a gun all he needs is some x factor around him and he will really shine. Hope he has a great long year starting round 4 ;)

Cioran

The Rugby League gods want this guy retired, surely. Bad choices and bad luck.
Never give up Fozzi. If you have strength and determination you can win through. To paraphrase Mel Gibson in Lethal Weapon - if the gods hate you hate em back. 600 pages is within our reach.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Triggered Boomer”
Premium Member
Didn’t make the big return against us in time....he is wiser than I thought!
Honestly , money aside why would you ??

He is busted , his body has told him dozens of times and he just won’t listen.

The life of one K Foran will be a miserable one in about 20 years and in 30 it will be downright agonising.

He’s just plain stupid in my opinion should have given up years ago.

MissKate

Premium Member
Should have played smarter rather than harder and he would still be going great

Mark from Brisbane

“ Triggered Boomer”
Premium Member
I recall someone saying in his first or second year in first grade that he would burn out his body quickly, the way he played. Seems to have been a good predictor.
We were saying that on here as well, remember it well.

lsz

Staff member
Honestly , money aside why would you ??

He is busted , his body has told him dozens of times and he just won’t listen.

The life of one K Foran will be a miserable one in about 20 years and in 30 it will be downright agonising.

He’s just plain stupid in my opinion should have given up years ago.
To be fair he does not have a great history of make wise decisions

Members online

Latest posts

Top Bottom