The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Seriously? Hmmm i dont think you watch much footy mate but if thats what yoi think then so be it. Seems none of you watch dogs games lol i dont blame you but hes a shinning light last month hes been fantastic
The season isn't a month long.
If you say the dogs would score more trys if they had better players you are sitting too close to the TV.

I think most of us would love to have him back but, given his contract value and his injury history/potential, on a dollars per game calculation he’s the worst value player in the comp. if we could sign him for 2 years on $300,000 a year then yeah man great i’ll pick him up from Belmore and drive him home. I don’t see it happening though.

Steady Biff .... steady ..... remember to breathe ... yoga pose, that's it .....

you know how these situations usually end for you .......

On the fair dinkum side, Forn's form has been good ..... but the injury risk factor, and the bad blood .. make him a footballer one burnt bridge too far .....

The season isn't a month long.
If you say the dogs would score more trys if they had better players you are sitting too close to the TV.
I dont understand... so your saying if they had better players they wouldn't score more tries? We came 2nd last last year with dce he tried but couldn't do it on his own, foran is in the same boat now except with no support. Cogger king meany worst spine in the nrl. You might find that dessy agrees with me if foran went on the market i reckon des would go hard for him. Do you agree on that point at least?

Steady Biff .... steady ..... remember to breathe ... yoga pose, that's it .....

you know how these situations usually end for you .......

On the fair dinkum side, Forn's form has been good ..... but the injury risk factor, and the bad blood .. make him a footballer one burnt bridge too far .....
Biff is calm cool and collected just some difference of opinion. Its great. This is what forums are for. I get people saying he's injury-prone and could be expensive I get that but these guys are saying that he hasn't been playing good and he's done that's completely false. You agree his form has been good, we had bad blood with des and now hes back everyone is so happy. Foran is manly dont forget... 2011. Woodsie mate why all the ...... .... morse code?... .. ... ..... .

I dont understand... so your saying if they had better players they wouldn't score more tries? We came 2nd last last year with dce he tried but couldn't do it on his own, foran is in the same boat now except with no support. Cogger king meany worst spine in the nrl. You might find that dessy agrees with me if foran went on the market i reckon des would go hard for him. Do you agree on that point at least?
I thought you said "if they had better players they would score a heap mote trys"

If we can overlook injuries and past treatment of this club, then overlook the salary cap and having a 30 man roster, I would still be uncomfortable as we have signed possibles and promising juniors coming through. I would hate to stifle what is now starting to look like a production line of NRL players coming through the ranks.
In saying all that, if he was re-signed, I would still be supporting the team.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6