The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Foz well and truly screwed Many by lying to mgt saying he wanted to play, but always joining Dalia and slime with Whatmough. Manly were stupid enough to believe Foz and low-ball DCE and literally force him out.

Wasn't it also Foran's bitching to the NRL that got us in trouble with the BS third party non payment salary cap crap?

I am not able to advise otherwise to what you are accusing Foz of, but how much of this is fact, and how much is Silvertail talk?

Honestly, at his best, Foran has more skill and has more ability than DCE, and he plays much, much more direct, explosive and uptempo.

The problem was that this wasn't sustainable given Forans body, so you take the lesser of the two players to get a more consistent contribution from your asset.

Honestly, at his best, Foran has more skill and has more ability than DCE, and he plays much, much more direct, explosive and uptempo.

The problem was that this wasn't sustainable given Forans body, so you take the lesser of the two players to get a more consistent contribution from your asset.
Foran aside from BK, was up with Snake and Watmough as most influential player in Manlys Golden period 2007 - 2012.
He is a rare player who can lift those around him with an infectious attitude or with a big shot or run when needed.
Direct all day and his battle wounds are from the heart he left on the field for Manly.
Hard to feel sorry for him in Dogs colours, but do appreciate his gutsy efforts at Manly.
The most gifted player at Manly in my time would be Cliffy, the toughest competitive player Toovey....Foran was a mix of both.

Smh reporting foran is sick of losing and its not going to get better for the dogs. They have no x factor and have the worst spine in the nrl.. if the chance came would we the sea eagels faithful take him back? The guys a gun and if he was in a good team he'd be one of the best halves like last time he played for us. His talents are wasted at the poodles for the right price (600k-700k) id have him back.
Thoughts?

We owe the guy for his efforts for his on field heroics when at his best.

Those days are now finished.

Won’t fit culturally with our squad that is now led by DCE

The shadow of Joey johns and co is still pronounced

I think questionable physically these days also

His past efforts should be heralded and not forgotten as he was inspirational in helping us create our decade of strength

More risk than reward for mine now though

giphy.gif

Disrupts every Club he has been to :cool:

Fiz is on record with his love of the Dogs
----
Kieran Foran has declared he would not swap anyone at Canterbury - and insists the current Belmore crop are as good as any side he's been involved with, including the two premiership Manly teams.

https://amp.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/do...-t-trade-a-single-player-20190321-p5165a.html

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6