The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Steady Biff .... steady ..... remember to breathe ... yoga pose, that's it .....

you know how these situations usually end for you .......

On the fair dinkum side, Forn's form has been good ..... but the injury risk factor, and the bad blood .. make him a footballer one burnt bridge too far .....
I can't believe he's lasted this long ..... must be a record.

As for that 'Foran body' (lol) -
Yes I actually caught a bit of some non-Manly game on tv the other day (forget who the teams were) and I saw Foran run at least 15 or 20 metres to score a try!
You don't need to be a super athlete to play league, if you are footy smart and have skill (see Cronk, C. - 2018 grand final).
However the Dogs would need to pay most of the freight before we'd ever consider it.

On the other hand, everyone knows Des is the sentimental type, so who knows?!!

What's his record for being a certain "character"....
"t's a grand sentiment, the notion that everybody deserves a second chance (or third or fourth), ..."
"Wests Tigers prop Russell Packer will always endorse rugby league players receiving a second chance.."
"How Wighton is taking his second chance..."
"Rugby league is a game that prides itself on giving second chances and, without his, Wests hardman Keiran Rankmore admits he may not be here..."
"Boots 'n' All caught up with Wakefield's Tim Smith, a man experiencing another chance in Super League..."
"Where exactly does the NRL stand on giving troubled players a second chance?..."
"Todd Greenberg wanted to give Israel Folau a second NRL chance, reports..."

I spent 2 minutes Googling rugby league second chance and it generated about a billion replies.
It is the game for redemption and second (or third) chances, so why would Silvertails be any different? We don't consign people to eternal Hell for transgressions, well, not always anyway.

"t's a grand sentiment, the notion that everybody deserves a second chance (or third or fourth), ..."
"Wests Tigers prop Russell Packer will always endorse rugby league players receiving a second chance.."
"How Wighton is taking his second chance..."
"Rugby league is a game that prides itself on giving second chances and, without his, Wests hardman Keiran Rankmore admits he may not be here..."
"Boots 'n' All caught up with Wakefield's Tim Smith, a man experiencing another chance in Super League..."
"Where exactly does the NRL stand on giving troubled players a second chance?..."
"Todd Greenberg wanted to give Israel Folau a second NRL chance, reports..."

I spent 2 minutes Googling rugby league second chance and it generated about a billion replies.
It is the game for redemption and second (or third) chances, so why would Silvertails be any different? We don't consign people to eternal Hell for transgressions, well, not always anyway.

Fiz had a second chance to reneg on his secret Parra commitment

Third chance at the Warriors

Now on his fourth chance at the Dogs :nerd:

Fiz has chronic back, hamstring, ankle and toe issues along with his delicate mental state

https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/04/02...foran-will-manage-for-the-rest-of-his-career/

It's a Team sport and high maintenance players drain the limited resources of Manly, Tigers, Sharks :cool:
Whereas Parra, Warriors and Dogs have the luxury of spare funds due to gambling or being the NZ national team @:cool:

There are plenty of players who deserve a chance and Manly needs to promote them to our Club :happy:

Last edited:
Biff is calm cool and collected just some difference of opinion. Its great. This is what forums are for. I get people saying he's injury-prone and could be expensive I get that but these guys are saying that he hasn't been playing good and he's done that's completely false. You agree his form has been good, we had bad blood with des and now hes back everyone is so happy. Foran is manly dont forget... 2011. Woodsie mate why all the ...... .... morse code?... .. ... ..... .

Secret illuminatti business ....

64443399_2543523285710315_3328700783699951616_n.jpg

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8