• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
DCE has not played up to his capacity at Manly since Foran left ... mainly due to the lack of a consistent and dominant 5/8 partner . . Easier to shut down the one "go to" guy ..

I think this is part of Dessie's plan with Foran ... not all about how Foran will play ... but how he can also let DCE play to his best and put defences in two minds on the last tackle ...

Cust was getting there slowly ... and have big hopes for Schuster ... but the Foran option at the price is a calculated gamble I am happy to take ..
What dribble.
Tooveys last year he carried the team, he was even taking hit ups in our 10m zone.

What dribble.
Tooveys last year he carried the team, he was even taking hit ups in our 10m zone.

Really ... I have no idea what the connection of what Toovey did as hooker in 1999 has to do with my belief that DCE will be more effective halfback with a more dominant 5/8 playing with him in 2020 ...

Also I think you will find that in 1999 Toovey played mainly hooker ... and our halfs were Field and the GOAT Cliffy Lions ... so creativity was not an issue .. it is with our current squad today ..

Really ... I have no idea what the connection of what Toovey did as hooker in 1999 has to do with my belief that DCE will be more effective halfback with a more dominant 5/8 playing with him in 2020 ...

Also I think you will find that in 1999 Toovey played mainly hooker ... and our halfs were Field and the GOAT Cliffy Lions ... so creativity was not an issue .. it is with our current squad today ..
As coach.

I actually thought Chez played exactly the same as he did for us all year, he was made to look good by having quality backs outside him that were able to create opportunities. A solid game and did what was required but was hardly a blinder
I liked his delayed pass to the right edge that resulted in a line break late in the second half. He was cool headed and set that up nicely. It was even better than the earlier pass to gagai that put him away.
The clutch goals were beautiful too.

Happy Birthday DCE.

aveagreatone.

It was awesome teaching you how to snowboard in the off season.

Even better if you turned up!

Happy Birthday DCE.

aveagreatone.

It was awesome teaching you how to snowboard in the off season.

Even better if you turned up!
Does...umm... "DCE" talk to you often Gobal? Does he have any other friends that you hear as well?

Why not have a lie down and let's explore this a little further. Do the voices tell you to um..do things?

Des has to go, but Cherry-picking Evans has to be one of the 1st to leave. Not only is he full of horrible mistakes, but for such a mediocre player taking up so much of the cap space is damaging to any chance of success and simply unsustainable.

What is unsustainable is letting him go but still paying his contract.No club is going to take him on paying his full wage,meaning Manly would have to pick up the difference

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7