Suli out for ??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Absolute disaster site says disciplinary performance reasons. You have to pick Funa at this point Elliot hits like Billy and is marking inglis.
Fun a hasn’t played since the trials, not selected in any grade again this week, not listed in injuries. Who knows the story on this one?

And to be honest Inglis is miles from the threat out wide he use to be. I’m keen to see how Elliot goes. He’s got an opportunity now, let’s see how he grabs it.

Agreed. I thought he was pretty stiff being the one dropped when Turbo returned because I thought that other than not passing to Parker in the first game he had actually played OK. Now that Suli seems to be up to his old tricks lets see if Elliot can justify his inclusion.

I'd like to see Elliot and Garrick swap.
Me too, as a minimum.

I'd prefer Elliot at FB or on the wing where has proven solid under the ball and see Garrick in the centres, ideally with TT.
Unfortunately Parker's best use is at centre and he scares me being on the wing, so that leaves:

Elliot
Garrick
Parker
TT
Horhay
for me.

I hope Suli comes good. I don't know him so maybe there's more than telling him to harden up. If he has friends in the Manly team I hope they can help him out and get him back on track.

Admittedly no one wants to be a nurse-maid for years (unless that's your job), but I hope he wants to get fitter and his team mates want to help (coaches too).

Part of me hoped that someone took him aside and went "Hey, you think this is making your late father proud? Your actions would have him smiling down at you? We just went to NZ and visited sites where 50 people had their lives extinguished and a whole nation has been changed forever. People looked to you for a bright spark in a terrible time and you got to provide it by simply playing a game you love while earning a good living. Time to pay back all those who you owe and maybe grow up."

But also, it may not be that easy, so I hope he gets what he needs.

He's also got a sore calf, so...

I hope Suli comes good. I don't know him so maybe there's more than telling him to harden up. If he has friends in the Manly team I hope they can help him out and get him back on track.

Admittedly no one wants to be a nurse-maid for years (unless that's your job), but I hope he wants to get fitter and his team mates want to help (coaches too).

Part of me hoped that someone took him aside and went "Hey, you think this is making your late father proud? Your actions would have him smiling down at you? We just went to NZ and visited sites where 50 people had their lives extinguished and a whole nation has been changed forever. People looked to you for a bright spark in a terrible time and you got to provide it by simply playing a game you love while earning a good living. Time to pay back all those who you owe and maybe grow up."

Sometimes you can lead a horse to the water but you cant make it drink it .

I see it in the gym mirror :wasntme:

Thats good to hear feathered friend ......

The biggest competitor we have is our selves

I think we should all take a hard good look at our selves in the mirror and taking some introspection time

Keeps us focused , accountable and from being complacent

sexy-fitness-girl-looking-mirror-gym-89749470.jpg

If u thought Suli was bad defensively wait til this weekend elliot will be taken to school I reckon

Suli being overweight and slower to respond is not as fast and agile as Elliot .

Elliot will surprise and his best position is centre

He's also got a sore calf, so...
I think there’s more to it with this guy. As hard as it is for some to understand, perhaps he’s just not that motivated to play footy and it’s not as big a priority for him as we’d think or like. This is what his third club where there has been similar issues. Perhaps he’s struggling with mental health issues and finds it hard to get up in the morning. Who knows really. I just hope someone close to him can help him with what’s going on and get him back on track because this really would seem to be his last chance.

Never heard so much indignant outrage over a bloke who likes a few chicken nuggets ..... are some of you seriously calling for him to be sacked ....good grief ... thank goodness he didn't get pissed and speed down the highway ...

We need to stop taking ourselves too seriously and get a grip back on reality ...

In fairness to Suli he looks fitter and more motivated this year, and his efforts in the first couple of games have been good. If they are setting a high bar for him and holding him to account then great, looks like it may have been reaping rewards already. Given Des has still got some contacts at the Dogs (when they signed him for a squillion and then cut him not long after) I suspect he is fully aware of the guy's history and his poor attitude to training. If he can't meet the standards then he has to cop the punishment, he must be perilously close to getting the chop.

As for Elliot, I'm not overly enthused about him playing centre, he strikes me as nothing other than a fair first grader - similar to Parker. Might be a tough ask against Gagai and Inglis, I wish them well.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8