Suli out for ??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
DCE implication in an interview that Suli will be back "in a couple of weeks" infers a time-frame to Suli's absence. Maybe injury or a target of some kind.
I don't think it is an injury. As I recall he also added in a couple of weeks "fighting fit". To me it would suggest that he's been given a couple of weeks to get up to scratch to prove that he belongs in first grade. Unless Des comes out and categorically provides the reasons Suli was dropped we can't be certain.

There is no doubt, Suli has shown good progress with training and diet....it was pretty clear to see in his game also, with an increase in Explosive plays each game.
I have a feeling it he has had a slight off week (maybe diet) and only shown a slight gain, but Des, as he should cracked the whip that there is Zero tolerance for any grey area's....either do it right or pay the price. Would much prefer to see Suli there than Elliott, but respect there is strict policies and high expectations from Des and the staff - this is what will bring success back to Manly.

Putting 2 and 2 together I believe it just comes down to discipline and what @Ryan was referring to in the past.
Drinking while injured etc.

Suli is not a bad person.
It's not JUST training attitude (that's one element) and people won't be told the actual reason(s), but it is an ongoing problem that he just refuses to abide by.

As I said, such a shame. Had the world at his feet. God gifted him ability and speed, and he's literally throwing it away.

I made comment about this quite a fair bit through the off season, but everyone suggested I was wrong, negative and beating a dead horse because he was losing a few kilos.

That was simply part of the issue as I said.

I actually feel bad for the kid, because I think it all stemmed from the passing of his Dad.

Hope he makes.it back.
He does not have another issue to sort out. It’s a training related problem, nothing to do with drinking or partying.

Suli is not a bad person.

He does not have another issue to sort out. It’s a training related problem, nothing to do with drinking or partying.

Sorry ... the reading between the lines and the putting of 2 and 2 together make compelling evidence to the contrary ..... however we won't be certain until we hear somethng down at the pub ...

I've met the guy and he is a good kid. Kinda sad that the club's own fans are turning against him though I hope he gets his training issues sorted out.
I wonder if he realises you have to turn up to collect Centrelink payments?

Sorry ... the reading between the lines and the putting of 2 and 2 together make compelling evidence to the contrary ..... however we won't be certain until we hear somethng down at the pub ...
I feel bad for Moses...

The way some people carry on, it's as if he has committed a crime. He is just a kid playing footy. He has a lot of pressure on him, a lot of expectation and if he struggles with the routines and demands of FG rugby league, that doesn't make him a bad guy...

Some germ wrote on Moses' Instagram yesterday "Dickhead you have the opportunity of a life time and you've ruined it because you are a lazy, selfish faggot. Sucked in have fun digging holes gay boi".

I mean, that is absolute disgusting behaviour. The real dickheads are the people who compose this sort of online vitriol. Suli is a just a human being...there is more to life than footy...I really think people insinuating things about him and abusing him, should hang their heads in shame. He is 20 years old for crying out loud.

Last edited:
I feel bad for Moses...

The way some people carry on, it's as if he has committed a crime. He is just a kid playing footy. He has a lot of pressure on him, a lot of expectation and if he struggles with the routines and demands of FG rugby league, that doesn't make him a bad guy...

Some germ wrote on Moses' Instagram yesterday "Dickhead you have the opportunity of a life time and you've ruined it because you are a lazy, selfish faggot. Sucked in have fun digging holes gay boi".

I mean, that is absolute disgusting behaviour. The real dickheads are the people who compose this sort of online vitriol. Suli is a just a human being...there is more to life than footy...I really think people insinuating things about him and abusing him, should hang their heads in shame. He is 20 years old for crying out loud.

You are 100% correct the same trolls bag Parker unmercifully.

It's not JUST training attitude (that's one element) and people won't be told the actual reason(s), but it is an ongoing problem that he just refuses to abide by.

As I said, such a shame. Had the world at his feet. God gifted him ability and speed, and he's literally throwing it away.

I made comment about this quite a fair bit through the off season, but everyone suggested I was wrong, negative and beating a dead horse because he was losing a few kilos.

That was simply part of the issue as I said.

I actually feel bad for the kid, because I think it all stemmed from the passing of his Dad.

Hope he makes.it back.

No one knows what is in the kids head but most of us thought that his action of putting in at training and losing weight was a positive thing as he was also selected in our opening NRL team .Nothing negative there feathered friend

There was no negative indications up until now .

I am sure Des will give him every opportunity that he deserves . It really is up to him now

You are 100% correct the same trolls bag Parker unmercifully.

Parkers effort against those big and elusive warrior Globe trotter backs was exemplary .

He was rock solid in defence and set up a great try for Jorge breaking away from 2 of the Warriors backs in pursuit

Realistically Parker has acceded expectations .

I believe Parker will continue to improve with every game .

Parkers effort against those big and elusive warrior Globe trotter backs was exemplary .

He was rock solid in defence and set up a great try for Jorge breaking away from 2 of the Warriors backs in pursuit

Realistically Parker has acceded expectations .

I believe Parker will continue to improve with every game .

He will never be a world beater however he will always give 100%.

I feel bad for Moses...

Why is he on Instagram?

I feel bad for Moses...

That's completely inappropriate, I agree. No one should cop that crap.

Last edited:
No comparison with a unproven rookie coach and a proven premiership winning veteran coach feathered friend .
giphy.gif

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10