Suli out for ??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hopefully they'll hit him as hard as Matai in the hip pocket as well just to drive home the message.
That pain seems to hurt them the most seeing as he's cost the club.

Is he first grade standard?
Anderson we are talking about .
First grade standard ?
I have only see him play 2 trial games and from what I have seen he does gives me a sense of confidence that he could do the job on the wing
He is very fast . Defensively ok and could improve there .
It is all up to him now to play good consistent footy in the lower grades and contest for a spot in the NRL

First grade standard ?
I have only see him play 2 trial games and from what I have seen he does gives me a sense of confidence that he could do the job on the wing
It is all up to him now to play good consistent footy in the lower grades and contest for a spot in the NRL

Let's hope he shows Des enough to give him a chance. One thing we do need is SPEED

First grade standard ?
He’s playing his first game this week since trials I think

I must admit I was a little shocked by his form on the weekend. He’d been pretty impressive in a beaten side in the first couple of rounds then, while everyone else was going forward last week, he rocketed backwards. Seemed completely disconnected.
Maybe he can’t figure the iPad stuff.

Best news I have heard all week.

Fatboi Suli is given enough rope by Des to succeed, but he has decided to hang himself.

He was absolute crap on the weekend, running out of the defensive line, being unable to slide in defence and throwing forward passes. He will be gone by June 30th. Send him to Parra :D

Elliott in makes Manly a LOT stronger.
I agree that Suli is overweight, lazy and obviously doesn’t have the right attitude, but Elliot doesn’t make us a lot stronger. Des will be looking to change our centre pairing when at all possible. Elliot just doesn’t cut it for me.

I agree that Suli is overweight, lazy and obviously doesn’t have the right attitude, but Elliot doesn’t make us a lot stronger. Des will be looking to change our centre pairing when at all possible. Elliot just doesn’t cut it for me.
If u thought Suli was bad defensively wait til this weekend elliot will be taken to school I reckon

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8